- Sunset trip to Haleakala on Maui
- See the sun set over Haleakala crater
- Breathtaking views of Maui at sunset
- Scenic drive through Upcountry Maui
- Professionally narrated tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Rising over 10,000 feet (3,000 meters) from sea level, Haleakala is renowned for its unique scenery. On his visit in 1866, Mark Twain was moved to write that this dormant volcano was "the most sublime spectacle I ever witnessed and the memory of it will remain with me always."
Your Haleakala Sunrise Tour begins with a scenic late afternoon drive through Upcountry Maui, where you'll pass the Pu'u Ula'ula Overlook and the island's rare luminous Silversword plants. When you reach the summit, you'll have panoramic views, and on clear days, can see Big Island, Lana'i, Moloka'i, and even Oahu.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Kahului pier for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.