Save over 15% when booking this Maui combo tour
- Maui luau and sunset cruise combo
- Two nights of entertainment on Maui, with a romantic cruise one night and a traditional luau the next
- Romantic sunset cocktail cruise with breathtaking views of Maui
- Live music and dancing while you cruise
- Traditional Hawaiian cuisine and entertainment at Royal Lahaina Luau
- Polynesian revue brings the history and culture of Hawaii alive
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Likely to Sell-out! The Royal Lahaina Luau regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!Arrive early for your luau and you can take part in traditional Hawaiian crafts that you'll find both interesting and fun. You'll know the feast is about to start when you witness the Imu Ceremony, the ancient tradition in which the roast pig is removed from the underground oven. You'll enjoy an amazing all-you-can-eat buffet dinner including modern American dishes and many Hawaiian delicacies. Then it's time to be entranced by the hula, and the various songs, dances, and stories of the islands, topped off with the thrilling Samoan fire-knife dance!
Then, a romantic evening awaits you onboard the stable and spacious Kaulana for a Maui cocktail cruise through the tropical waters to watch a spectacular Hawaiian sunset. Sit back and relax with a cocktail and appetizers, or find a corner with your loved one to watch the sun slip behind the horizon on a romantic Maui sunset cruise.
Choose one day or night for your cruise and another night for your luau. The date of your luau must be after the date of your cruise and the both cannot be done on the same day. Please specify both dates upon booking.