- Maui shore excursion from Lahaina to the Iao Valley and Maui Tropical Plantation
- Visit the lush Iao Valley and enjoy the beautiful panoramic views
- Discover the fascinating history of Iao Valley
- Tour Maui Tropical Plantation and learn about the history of the native crops
- Sample fresh, local and hand-picked Hawaiian fruits
- Explore Hawaii's rich undersea world at the Maui Ocean Center
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Continue to the Maui Tropical Plantation, where you’ll see a demonstration of coconuts being husked and learn about the state’s popular crops, including mango, coffee, papaya, guava, taro and macadamia nuts. Here you’ll sample some of the delicious fresh fruits of the region and admire the pastoral scenery.
If you choose to upgrade to a visit to the Maui Ocean Center as well, you’ll head there next to discover Hawaiian marine life. View the sting rays, sharks, green sea turtles, tropical fish and bright coral. You will be accompanied by expert naturalists to educate you and answer questions about the diverse underwater world of the islands.
After your shore excursion has concluded, you will be driven back to your port in Lahaina.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Lahaina Pier for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
GLENN P USA
Great guide and enjoyed the trip. We would recommend the Lahaina Shore Excursion to other traveler.
We had a fantastic tour guide who provided excellent personal service, we visited a number of "extra" places (including a budist temple and the Lahaina High School) because we had some spare time. Karen, our tour operator was extremely friendly and knowledgable. The tour was one of the highlights on our vacation.