- Hawaiian snorkeling adventure at East Lanai Landing from Maui
- Enjoy continental breakfast on the 45-minute cruise to Lanai Island
- Keep your eyes open for dolphins!
- Spend the afternoon snorkeling, swimming and water-sliding
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch on your cruise back to Maui
What You Can Expect
From Maui, venture to the coast of Lanai for a snorkeling adventure! The Hawaiian island of Lanai is virtually untouched, often called 'Pineapple Island' for the abundance of pineapple groves. Much like the island, the waters surrounding it are untouched by humans and teeming with colorful and vibrant sea life.
Your morning begins at Maui’s Lahaina Harbor, where you will board your boat and set out to neighboring Lanai. During the 45-minute trip, enjoy a continental breakfast with coffee and juices. As you approach East Lanai Landing, keep your eyes out for dolphins, as these waters are home to a few pods!
For the next 2 to 2.5 hours, spend your time snorkeling, swimming and using the attached waterslide.
On your way back to Lahaina Harbor, enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch on the boat, admiring the beautiful views of Maui in the foreground and Lanai in the background.