- Underwater adventure in an Atlantis Submarine
- 45-minute submarine experience
- View the underwater reef and marine creatures
- Seasonal whale watching and wildlife spotting
- Great photo opportunities
- Return shuttle cruise to the submarine dive site
- Choice of morning and afternoon departure times
- Professional narration available in English and Japanese
Recent Photos of this Tour
To enhance your submarine experience, and help improve the marine environment, an artificial reef was created in December 2005. An aged replica of a 19th-century supply vessel was anchored to the sandy sea floor in an area that was devoid of coral reef. The resulting artificial reef is developing into a self-sustaining habitat for indigenous fish, coral and other marine life.
From December through May, you may enjoy whale watching during the ship-to-shore journey to your Maui submarine as humpback whales make their annual migration through the warm Pacific waters.