- 2-hour horseback-riding tour through Mendes Ranch on Maui
- Follow your Hawaiian cowboy guide through taro patches, past plantation homes and along scenic trails
- View spectacular sights of the Pacific Ocean and Hawaiian countryside
- Opt for a BBQ lunch including ribs, chicken and side dishes
- Suitable for riders of all levels!
What You Can Expect
On your morning ride, canter up rolling pastures and down the edge of Waihee Valley to the coastline, where you’ll view the magnificent Pacific waters. Here, your guides will take photos of you with the majestic seascape in the background. You’ll then head back up to the corral.
11:30am or 12:15pm Departure:
On your afternoon ride, ride up into the mountains to the edge of a lush ravine at a 2,500 foot (762-meter) elevation. Here, you’ll see some of Maul's largest waterfalls in the distance.
Gaze into Eki Crater and have your guides take photos of you with the mountains in the background. Continue riding down along the edge of Waihee Valley, through taro patches and past plantation homes, before returning to the corral.
Upgrade either tour to include a BBQ lunch after your ride! Indulge in BBQ ribs, chicken, beans, salad and a dinner roll, accompanied by beverages.