- Two-hour whale-watching cruise off Maui
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- Picturesque views of Maui's coastline
- Expert narration by captain and crew focusing on Hawaiian wildlife and whales
- Underwater webcam and hydrophone
- Reliable and comfortable vessel
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Maui is the place to whale watch to see humpback whales in their natural breeding area. Every year from mid-December through early-May, the humpback whales make their home in the waters surrounding Maui. The whales migrate close to 3,500 miles (5635 km) from their Alaskan summer feeding waters, to the warm waters of Hawaii where they mate and have their calves.
This tour is seasonal and operates during the whale migrating season from December through to May.
The tour was good. We were at the end of whale season so we didn't get to see a lot of activity. The operator was friendly and they were good about pointing out the whales. I would recommend this tour. It is easy to find their location.
GREAT!!!!!!!! WE WERE AFRAID THAT BECAUSE IT WAS LATE IN THE SEASON WE MIGHT NOT SEE A WHALE. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE BEEN A LITTLE CLOSER, BUT I STILL ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH.