Book a 7:30am early-bird departure and save more than 30% over later departures!
- Two-hour whale-watching cruise off Maui
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- Picturesque views of Maui's coastline
- Expert narration by captain and crew focusing on Hawaiian wildlife and whales
- Underwater webcam and hydrophone
- Reliable and comfortable vessel
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Maui is the place to whale watch to see humpback whales in their natural breeding area. Every year from mid-December through early-May, the humpback whales make their home in the waters surrounding Maui. The whales migrate close to 3,500 miles (5635 km) from their Alaskan summer feeding waters, to the warm waters of Hawaii where they mate and have their calves.
This tour is seasonal and operates during the whale migrating season from December through to May.