Cruise in comfort to snorkel Molokini and Kealewai. With equipment provided for your Molokini crater snorkel, onboard crew to assist you and delicious breakfast and lunch provided, you're all set for your Hawaiian ocean adventure.
- Five-hour Molokini snorkel cruise to Kealewai
- Snorkel Molokini Crater's famous underwater micro-environment
- Instructors onboard to provide snorkeling assistance
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
- Beer, wine, rum punch and other beverages
- Snorkeling equipment provided
- Pickup and drop off from selected Maui hotels
Then, your day out at sea continues to the serene beauty of Keawalai along Maui's south shore. You might even see Hawaii's green sea turtles nesting in their natural habitat on your Molokini snorkel cruise.
Your cruising vessel has two decks and roomy table seating for up to 149 passengers. The upper sun deck provides clear views, from the majestic slopes of Haleakala to the shoreline of Maui's spectacular beaches.
The Molokini snorkel cruise includes a continental breakfast, a buffet-style deli lunch, beer, wine, the infamous P.K. rum punch, soda and juice. Don't forget to bring your towels and sunscreen (oil free) is recommended.
Reviewed by Anna K, August 2011
great tour, nice food, nice staff, we saw turtles and loads of fish.
Reviewed by Emma T, July 2011
Amazing experience, great location for snorkelling. Thoroughly recommend the use of rash vests to avoid sunburn well worth the small amount of money. The crew were friendly and helpful.