- 5-hour kayak and snorkel adventure along the Pali coast
- Paddle 5.5 miles (8.9 km) with experienced guides, round-trip to the Pali lighthouse
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Maui's coastline and towering sea cliffs
- Admire tropical marine life and coral reef as you snorkel
- Includes deli-style lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
The kayaking, snorkeling and guide were great. Obviously this is all dependent on the weather so if it gets windy and wavy, you won't see as much and you may have to cut it short. But we saw lots of creatures, our guide knew a ton or was a really good liar, who knows? and even saw some turtles. Downsides: these was nothing remotely like what you see in that image of people kayaking out of a cave in still water into a bay. This was just along a rocky gorgeous coast line in open water. Also, the directions were pretty vague and said to look for a green van or truck, which the guide knew nothing about when we finally found him.
Unfortunately, due to high winds, this was not the tour that we ended up taking. Our guide offered to reschedule for another day or we could drive to Makena, which was about 25 minutes along the coast, and proceed some paddling and snorkeling there. About half our group had either never snorkeled or paddled and so he was patient and reassuring with us. Took us to 2 remarkable snorkeling sites and it was a beautiful day. Totally worth getting up in the morning and even the extra 25 minute drive to the alternate location.