- Shared departure transfer from Maui hotels to the Maui International Airport (OGG)
- Enjoy comfortable and efficient transportation in an air-conditioned Mercedes shuttle
- Receive assistance with your luggage from your professional, friendly driver
- A convenient, hassle-free and relaxing way to complete your vacation!
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- 12-person vehicle ensures minimal stops
Reviewed by Stephanie K, April 2013
It was everything I thought it would be and more. It is definitely a long day and once you get to the last stop it is a good 1.5 hours back to town, but we just slept. It is too bad there wasn't more time in the day to enjoy some of the walks and hikes that you come by but I know where those are and I can do them at a later date now that I know the road a little. The crazy thing for us was it was almost like being in Oregon driving the roads behind Mary's Peak and being out on the mountains hunting on the Oregon coast, so it wasn't as impressive as it was to those that don't have these sites in their everyday lives. The driver we had was awesome and it was great to learn more about Hawaii, Maui, and Hana because she grew up there. Worth the money.
Reviewed by Melissa P, April 2013
It was an enjoyable trip and the driver was very helpfull.