- 6-hour, small-group luxury Road to Hana tour including helicopter flight
- Travel in a plush limo-van one way and then return on a scenic helicopter flight
- Visit several highlights along the Road to Hana including Waikani Falls, the Hana Tropical Gardens and the Hawaiian village of Ke'anae
- Cool off with a swim break at a cascading waterfall
- Dine on a fresh Pacific Rim lunch served beachside
- Take a scenic 40-minute helicopter ride and enjoy amazing aerial views of Haleakala Crater, remote waterfalls and Maui's rugged coastline
- Small-group tour limited to 6 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a luxury experience from start to finish, with extremely comfortable transportation, a deluxe gourmet lunch and plenty of personal attention. It's an amazing combo that lets you both experience the famous road to Hana and fly over Haleakala Crater.
What You Can Expect
You’ll make several stops along this spectacular coastal drive including the quaint Hawaiian village of Ke’anae, Waikani Falls and Wai’anapanapa State Park and the scenic road leads, of course, to Hana. The village of Hana is isolated from the rest of the island and is known for being the last undeveloped tropical paradise on Maui. Explore the village and stop at the Hana Tropical Gardens for an exclusive tour (included) and learn about the native Hawaiian people, their culture and land. Enjoy fantastic photo opportunities at spectacular cascading waterfalls and crystal-clear pools, where you’ll have plenty of time to take a refreshing swim.
During one of the stops, enjoy a Pacific Rim lunch served on linen table cloths at a beachside location. Savor grilled chicken and fish, fresh tropical fruits and more – not your average deli-style meal! A sample lunch menu can be found below in the Itinerary section.
On the reverse leg of the trip, fly in an air-conditioned, 6- passenger ‘A-Star’ jet helicopter. During your thrilling 36-minute flight, soar above Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest and most famous dormant volcano, and admire fantastic aerial views of waterfalls hidden in remote areas of Maui’s rain forest. Enjoy stereo music and live narration throughout this breathtaking experience.
More information about passenger requirements can be found in the Additional Information section below.
- Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
- Kula mixed organic greens
- Roasted corn and black bean relish
- Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortilla
- Kula organic greens
- Black olive and caper relish
- Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortilla
- Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
- Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
- Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts
- Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
- Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce