- 6-hour, small-group luxury Road to Hana tour including helicopter flight
- Travel in a plush limo-van one way and then return on a scenic helicopter flight
- Visit several highlights along the Road to Hana including Waikani Falls, the Hana Tropical Gardens and the Hawaiian village of Ke'anae
- Cool off with a swim break at a cascading waterfall
- Dine on a fresh Pacific Rim lunch served beachside
- Take a scenic 40-minute helicopter ride and enjoy amazing aerial views of Haleakala Crater, remote waterfalls and Maui's rugged coastline
- Small-group tour limited to 6 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a luxury experience from start to finish, with extremely comfortable transportation, a deluxe gourmet lunch and plenty of personal attention. It's an amazing combo that lets you both experience the famous road to Hana and fly over Haleakala Crater.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll make several stops along this spectacular coastal drive including the quaint Hawaiian village of Ke’anae, Waikani Falls and Wai’anapanapa State Park and the scenic road leads, of course, to Hana. The village of Hana is isolated from the rest of the island and is known for being the last undeveloped tropical paradise on Maui. Explore the village and stop at the Hana Tropical Gardens for an exclusive tour (included) and learn about the native Hawaiian people, their culture and land. Enjoy fantastic photo opportunities at spectacular cascading waterfalls and crystal-clear pools, where you’ll have plenty of time to take a refreshing swim.
During one of the stops, enjoy a Pacific Rim lunch served on linen table cloths at a beachside location. Savor grilled chicken and fish, fresh tropical fruits and more – not your average deli-style meal! A sample lunch menu can be found below in the Itinerary section.
On the reverse leg of the trip, fly in an air-conditioned, 6- passenger ‘A-Star’ jet helicopter. During your thrilling 36-minute flight, soar above Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest and most famous dormant volcano, and admire fantastic aerial views of waterfalls hidden in remote areas of Maui’s rain forest. Enjoy stereo music and live narration throughout this breathtaking experience.
More information about passenger requirements can be found in the Additional Information section below.
- Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
- Kula mixed organic greens
- Roasted corn and black bean relish
- Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortilla
- Kula organic greens
- Black olive and caper relish
- Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortilla
- Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
- Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
- Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts
- Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
- Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce
We had a wonderful time. The helicopter tour and pilot, were great and the tour guide, Gary, was funny, informative, and we enjoyed ourselves very much. Carole Firestone
It was great to not have to worry about the hairpin turns and tiny bridges with Wayne doing the driving for us! It gave us a chance to admire the Road to Hana and not miss a thing. The helicopter tour was the highlight though. Very calm- not scarey. Our pilot, Gernot made sure to turn the helicopter so both sides could enjoy the views and catch pictures. This is a must do!
Had a great time. Tour guide was very informative.
A wonderful tour seeing the highlights of Maui especially if you don't haven much time to spend here. Small group tour was appealing when booking and there was only 4 of us. Driver and pilot were terrific and always pointed out photo opportunities for us.
This is a great tour. Surfer Sue our guide was great!
This is the only way to visit Hana! A beautiful helicopter ride that gives you such a beautiful view of the Island. A wonderful trip back in a luxury van, on the 617 turn road trip back to were you started. The tour guide was so informative, and stopped in places you will never see if you do it yourself. Thanks, (Wayne)!
Such a unbelivable adventure!!
The experience was great. We started with the helicopter portion to Hana. The flight was smooth and our pilot knew just where to go and had great facts about what we were seeing. After we landed we had a light lunch which was just right. We then got in the luxury van. It was just as pictured. Our guide knew so much. She took us off the typical visitor paths to see sights we will never forget. This is the perfect tour. Someone flies you out and the drives the road from Hana back to the airport. This is the way to go. I would not have enjoyed the sights if I had to drive and worry about the narrow roads and bends. I highly recommend this tour!
its a great mix of land and air. amazing views and luxury ground transport. i was happy they had a vegetarian option for lunch many places arent so thoughtful. nice knowledgeable guides (pilot and driver).
Great all around tour and service!
Great fun. Helicopter was awesome. Van tour guide Wayne Smith could not have been better.