- 6-hour, small-group luxury Road to Hana tour including helicopter flight
- Travel in a plush limo-van one way and then return on a scenic helicopter flight
- Visit several highlights along the Road to Hana including Waikani Falls, the Hana Tropical Gardens and the Hawaiian village of Ke'anae
- Cool off with a swim break at a cascading waterfall
- Dine on a fresh Pacific Rim lunch served beachside
- Take a scenic 40-minute helicopter ride and enjoy amazing aerial views of Haleakala Crater, remote waterfalls and Maui's rugged coastline
- Small-group tour limited to 6 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a luxury experience from start to finish, with extremely comfortable transportation, a deluxe gourmet lunch and plenty of personal attention. It's an amazing combo that lets you both experience the famous road to Hana and fly over Haleakala Crater.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
- Kula mixed organic greens
- Roasted corn and black bean relish
- Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortilla
- Kula organic greens
- Black olive and caper relish
- Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortilla
- Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
- Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
- Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts
- Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
- Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce
This was a marvelous tour of Maui to see the real Hawaii. Our biggest kudos go to our helicopter pilot, Tim and driver, Wayne. Their knowledge level was quite impressive. No question was asked that could not be answered. The lunch provided was excellent and placed on white linens as advertised. I would highly recommend this trip.
Great tour and helicopter ride. Particularly enjoyed ride back from Hana......guide was great and showed us things we would have never seen on our own.
Amazing!! Great tour by land and air--best way to see Hana!!!
Wow, amazing both in the air and ground tours. The guides were great and knew the area extremely well. Would do it again on other trip!
Our pilot gave us a very smooth ride to Hana while showing us the crater, waterfalls and the awesome aqueduct system used to water the crops. Our driver, Michael was a wealth of knowledge about the island having lived in Hawaii over 30 years. He was very flexible and made sure we got to see and do everything we wanted on the road back from Hana. He brought us to many places we would have never thought to stop. Most were not labeled on the road. Lunch was delicious and very fresh. Wear your swimsuits, bring towels and change of clothes. We left at 11:45 and were back by 5:30. This is the only way to do the road to Hana
e/The view from helicopter as well as the van was wonderful. The knowledge of guide/driver and guide/pilot was informative and we did enjoy the whole trip.
Beautiful helicopter ride to Hana, then an outstanding ride and commentary with the extremely knowledgeable Garry Temple, great driver, very safety conscious and caring guy, totally excellent day !
We had a wonderful time. The helicopter tour and pilot, were great and the tour guide, Gary, was funny, informative, and we enjoyed ourselves very much. Carole Firestone
It was great to not have to worry about the hairpin turns and tiny bridges with Wayne doing the driving for us! It gave us a chance to admire the Road to Hana and not miss a thing. The helicopter tour was the highlight though. Very calm- not scarey. Our pilot, Gernot made sure to turn the helicopter so both sides could enjoy the views and catch pictures. This is a must do!
Had a great time. Tour guide was very informative.