- Small-group, 9-hour luxury Road to Hana tour
- Travel in complete comfort in a deluxe limo-van with no more than eight people
- Visit all of the main sights on the Road to Hana including the Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery, Kaumahina State Park and the village of Ke'anae
- Enjoy ample free time to swim, sunbathe and relax in tropical paradise
- Dine on a delicious Pacific Rim lunch and a light breakfast
- Learn about Hawaiian culture and history from your professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Your day begins with complimentary pickup from your hotel in Maui and a light morning snack in Pa’ia to fuel up for your paradise adventure. Then, embark on your journey along the Road to Hana, where photo opportunities abound. You’ll make several stops along this spectacular coastal drive including Kaumahina State Park, offering splendid views of rugged lava sea cliffs; Ke’anae, a quaint Hawaiian village with peaceful taro fields; and Waikani Falls, glistening with fresh mountain rainwater.
The scenic road leads, of course, to Hana. The village of Hana is isolated from the rest of the island and is known for being the last undeveloped tropical paradise on Maui. Explore the village and stop at the Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery for an exclusive tour (included) and learn about the native Hawaiian people, their culture and land.
After traveling through a scenic tropical rain forest, delight in a delectable Pacific Rim lunch served on linen tablecloths -- not your average deli-style lunch! Your lunch will include hibachi- grilled chicken, fresh mahimahi and much more (see the Itinerary section for a sample menu). Following lunch, you'll have plenty of time to stroll, swim, sunbathe or just relax and enjoy the tropical paradise.
The return from Hana will be at a ‘Maui-style’ pace -- leisurely with plenty of stops. Bring your bathing suit and a towel to capture a lifetime of memories of swimming in a crystal- clear, freshwater pool under a cascading waterfall. In addition, the afternoon return journey will take you to Ho’okipa, giving you a glance at Maui’s world-class windsurfers. Arrive back at your Maui hotel in the early evening.
- Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
- Kula mixed organic greens
- Roasted corn and black bean relish
- Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortilla
- Kula organic greens
- Black olive and caper relish
- Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortilla
- Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
- Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
- Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts
- Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
- Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce
The tour was awesome.Michael, the tour guide was so professional, friendly and knowledgeable about almost everything about Hawaii and its people.Questions were asked a lot of times about Hana and other things about Maui and he answered them all with patience.He truly loves what he is doing and it shows.The van si comfortable.
The small group gave more if a personal touch, interaction amount the group was great, it gave you the sense almost as if you were given a private tour of Maui