- 3-hour Maui luau in Lahaina
- Experience a classy luau celebration right on the beach
- Savor a traditional Polynesian buffet dinner and sip tropical drinks from the open bar
- Enjoy live Polynesian music and dance entertainment while you eat
- Admire a lovely Hawaiian sunset
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Banana, taro and sweet potato chips served with a tropical ginger and seaweed salsa
- Imu-roasted kalua pig, pohole ferns and heart of palm salad
- Fresh island fish with mango sauce and poi (mash of corn or taro)
- Sea bean duck salad with poha berry dressing
- Kuku patties (Maori fishcake with mussels, salmon and scallops, roasted mushrooms, sweet potato and garlic)
- Fafa-steamed chicken and taro leaf in coconut milk
- Lemongrass and ginger e-iaota (raw fish)
- Scallops on the shell
- Baked scallops
- Pulehu beef
- Palusami breadfruit with taro leaf and coconut cream
- Shrimp and avocado with lilikoi (tropical fruit)
- Caramel macadamia nut tart topped with fruited coconut pudding
- Hawaiian chocolate truffles
- Exotic fruits
This tour was amazing!
Awesome thoroughly enjoyed it. Very hospitable and informative. Excellent dancing and the food was top notch. Certainly recommend this to others
the circle island tour was very enjoyable and comfortable. our guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable. we would recommend taking this tour. we give him a 5 star.
My wife and I enjoyed it very much,
The best of 5 that we have been to!
In January the sun set just as the luao began. The conch trumpets bid the sun goodnight as the princesses were rowed adore. We enjoyed dancing and food from Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti, and New Zealand while the light gave way to darkness for the fire dance. The staff was friendly and informative.
This was great, we went to Maui with another couple no children and this was a perfect pick for us. We had our own table, they brought the food to us, no buffet. The entertainment was excellent and nice long pauses to allow us to eat and chat and then watch more. The multicultural entertainment was amazing and we all enjoyed it, we are late 30's early 40's.. It was a highlight of the trip for us!! We were very happy we did this and not the dinner cruise.
Exceptional Luau! Table service, not a buffet. Great food takes you on a tour of the South Pacific! Service fantastic and the entertainment was very talented and told great stories of the history of the Hawaiian Islands.
LOVED IT! Have been to another luau that was absolutely AWEFUL, this is NOT like that at all!
Loved the luau. Everything from the greeting, food, drinks and entertainment was excellent!
Excellent hospitality, food and entertainment. The venue was spectacular!