- 3-hour Maui luau in Lahaina
- Experience a classy luau celebration right on the beach
- Savor a traditional Polynesian buffet dinner and sip tropical drinks from the open bar
- Enjoy live Polynesian music and dance entertainment while you eat
- Admire a lovely Hawaiian sunset
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When it’s officially time for the feast to begin, you’ll take your seat and be presented with succulent Polynesian flavors, such as imu roasted kalua pig (see sample menu below) and chicken in taro leaves and coconut milk. Island chefs who use local ingredients have crafted the luau menu, which is packed with tasty, exotic dishes from four different Polynesian nations.
When the orange sun sinks beneath the horizon the show is set to begin, where you’re instantly welcomed on a whirlwind journey through the colorful South Pacific. Admire the costumes and be immersed in the strong rhythms of the drum, while enjoying traditional dance performances from Samoa, Tahiti, and Hawaii. A favorite is the fearsome haka dance that comes from Aotearoa—the traditional, Polynesian name for New Zealand that’s home to tattooed Maori.
While enjoying this oceanfront luau in Maui, let the music, dance, and rhythmic chants carry you deeper into the night, which is punctuated by everyone’s favorite performance—the Samoan fire and knife show. Between the food that’s freshly prepared and the gorgeous oceanfront setting, the Feast at Lele is a Maui luau you definitely won’t want to miss.
- Banana, taro and sweet potato chips served with a tropical ginger and seaweed salsa
- Imu-roasted kalua pig, pohole ferns and heart of palm salad
- Fresh island fish with mango sauce and poi (mash of corn or taro)
- Sea bean duck salad with poha berry dressing
- Kuku patties (Maori fishcake with mussels, salmon and scallops, roasted mushrooms, sweet potato and garlic)
- Fafa-steamed chicken and taro leaf in coconut milk
- Lemongrass and ginger e-iaota (raw fish)
- Scallops on the shell
- Baked scallops
- Pulehu beef
- Palusami breadfruit with taro leaf and coconut cream
- Shrimp and avocado with lilikoi (tropical fruit)
- Caramel macadamia nut tart topped with fruited coconut pudding
- Hawaiian chocolate truffles
- Exotic fruits
The food the show and the service was spectacular!
Food was excellent.
The Feast at Lele was a wonderful experience. Great food, dancing and service. I would recommend this Luau to anyone visiting Maui.
The Feast at Lele Luau was informative, entertaining, and the food was excellent. I would recommend this luau to anyone.
Great seating, wonderful food and wine pairings, spectacular performers!!
The Feast at Lele was absolutely wonderful! The food and entertainment were beyond compare! Everyone, from the greeters to the waitstaff were more than accommodating. We would highly recommend this!
Great show! Great food! Great service! sit down dinner, 4 large multiple courses coordinated with theme of 4 polynesian islands vs. buffet like all the other luaus.
This tour was amazing!
Awesome thoroughly enjoyed it. Very hospitable and informative. Excellent dancing and the food was top notch. Certainly recommend this to others