This fun and educational Maui kayaking tour starts at Makena Landing and paddles around the bay area. The calm, clear ocean is perfect for various water activities including swimming, snorkeling and animal watching. Float next to peaceful turtles and admire the stunning tropical underwater world. Leave all your worries behind and join this unique Hawaiian experience.
- Kayak tour off the south side of Maui
- Snorkeling adventure in the tropical underwater world
- Close encounter with marine life including endangered green sea turtles
- Stunning views of Haleakala
- Optional swimming or snorkeling adventure
What You Can Expect
This kayaking Maui trip is planned as a leisurely paddle around Makena Bay, available to all ability levels and ages 5 and up. Whether it's your first time on a kayak or if you're an experienced paddler, this Hawaiian adventure is a wonderful experience. Highlights include snorkeling with the endangered green sea turtle and wonderful views of Haleakala.
Paddling distance is approx. 2.5 miles (4km).