- Snorkeling adventure along the Olowalu shoreline on the west side of Maui
- Picturesque views of Olowalu and Ukumehame Valley
- Glimpse the underwater world of the coral reef
- Close encounter with marine life, including sea turtles and tropical fish
- Professional certified guide
- Snacks and refreshments
What You Can Expect
A really convenient location for those of you staying west of Maui, the Maui snorkeling tour meets at the location to get fitted with snorkeling equipment for your "Maui snorkeling safari". The area provides easy paddling, allowing you to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Ukumehame Valley. Once in the water, you'll discover a tropical heaven. Admire beautiful coral teaming with sea-life as well as the friendly, endangered green sea turtles.
Paddling distance is approx. 2.5 miles (4km).