Soar over majestic Maui and Molokai on exclusive 45-minute Maui helicopter tours. Enjoy the deep valleys and craggy ridges of the magnificent West Maui Mountains and the splendor of the sea cliffs and waterfalls of Molokai's inaccessible North Shore. Maui helicopter rides include expert narration.
- 45-minute helicopter tour over west Maui and Molokai
- Fly over spectacular scenery including dormant volcanoes, lava flows, tropical rainforests and deep valleys
- Enjoy breathtaking bird's eye views of Maui
- Excellent narration provides background to all sights
- Learn about the fascinating history of Maui from an expert personal guide
Book now and save over 30% off the recommended retail rate!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Check out these incredible 45-minute Maui helicopter rides with your pilots, who are also excellent personal guides. They'll entertain and inform you about Maui's history, geology, flora and fauna as you soar above fantastic landscapes.
Climb onboard the luxury, air-conditioned A-star helicopter. Each helicopter has 6 forward-facing seats providing each passenger unobstructed 180-degree views. Recline on leather seats, listen to the stereo CD music and hear descriptive narration from your friendly, professional pilot.
The multi-vision video system records all the great sites of your tour, including the pilot narration set to background music. After your helicopter tour, you may purchase a DVD version of your flight for an additional charge.