- Village and mezcal factory tours in La Noria from Mazatlán
- Stroll by historic colonial buildings and witness everyday life in the rural village of La Noria
- Watch artisans make traditional crafts such as leather goods, machetes and pottery
- Tour Vinata Los Osuna, a family-owned business since 1876
- Sample award-winning mezcal at a tree-shaded bar in the gardens of the historic ranch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
If the walk jumpstarts your appetite, you can taste local dishes at an authentic restaurant (own expense).
Next, head to the nearby Vinata Los Osuna and learn about the mezcal-making process, from field to glass. See how the blue agave plants are cultivated and harvested; the large bulbs are eventually roasted in underground brick ovens.
After walking through the steps of mezcal making, sample some of Los Osuna’s finest liquors at a tree-shaded bar next to the historic ranch buildings. You can even buy some bottles to take home with you!
After a day of sightseeing and mezcal tasting, your guide returns you to your Mazatlán hotel.