- ATV riding adventure and mezcal factory tour from Mazatlán
- Comprehensive driving instruction provided, along with top-quality ATVs and safety equipment
- Expert guides show you the best places to drive through the exciting terrain of the Sierra Madre foothills
- Tour Vinata Los Osuna and see mezcal production techniques from the past and the present at this family-run operation
- Sample award-winning mezcals at an outdoor bar on the grounds of the historic Osuna ranch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Follow your guides along trails and across streams, passing through dense tropical forest and small villages. Test your skills and enjoy the scenery on these exciting trails through the countryside.
After your drive, unwind with a mezcal tasting and factory tour at the nearby Vinata Los Osuna Distillery. Learn about the mezcal-making process, from the cultivation of the blue agave plants to harvest of their hefty bulbs, which are then roasted in underground brick ovens. Watch a demonstration of the traditional method of processing the plants where a donkey pulls a large stone wheel that crushes the agave bulbs to extract the liquid. Then check out the latest production methods in the modern factory.
Next, sample some of Los Osuna’s finest mezcals at a tree-shaded bar outside the historic ranch buildings. Try as many mezcal samples as you like while enjoying the lush gardens with cactus and flowering trees. You can even buy some authentic mezcal to bring home to your friends and family!
After the mezcal tasting, set off to Mazatlán where your guide returns you to your hotel.