- Zipline adventure and mezcal factory tour in the countryside outside Mazatlán
- Sail down the Sierra Madres foothills on 12 ziplines and master the art of high-flying fun
- Learn about both modern and traditional mezcal-making techniques at Vinata Los Osuna
- Taste a variety of mezcals at a picturesque tree-shaded bar
- Spot native plants and animals in the semi-desert tropical forest of the Sierra Madre foothills
- All zipline equipment provided on this safe and fun tour with expert guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My two daughters and I had a great time. The staff was great! They use quality equipment and the staff is very attentive to safety. This is an activity that I definitely recommend and would do again.
Well-organized, friendly guides! We had an amazing time, and the lunch was delicious! We arrived in Mazatlan with a cruise ship and booked this tour on our own. They were accommodating with pick-up and drop-off. Our driver even stopped at a local empanada place and bought us some empanadas for the ride back! The only small con was they packed the big van very full, and with almost an hour drive each way and some large passengers, it was the least pleasant part -- but a very small detail!
We had a very fun and exciting day on the Canopy Zipline Tour! All of the guides were very personable and patient as we went through all of the zip lines. The day was very well planned out for us. Robert led the way on the Zipline. We all felt safe with the crew! We recommend this activity!
Great staff! Fun and energetic. The lines provided some beautiful views and they were varied enough in length/height and style that it didn't get repetitive. Definitely worth doing.
Excellent experience. The staff were just amazing and the zip lines were long and the views were incredible. We did a second zip line with another company that used a different harness and braking system and didn't like it as much at all. Will come back here again on our next visit and recommend it the zip line fully. Also....great tequila after! Bought 2 bottles at a great savings!
This was so much fun!! my husband and I were first timers and the guides who work the tour were so awesome, when I go back I want to do this again!!, the Tequilla tour at the end was a nice relaxing walk around the grounds, and the free shots of tequilla at the end was pretty awesome too
Totally Safe, very respectable, Yara, Rorro and Dany were great guids.
Beautiful countryside and Nice Vanilla flavored Blue Aguva .