- Zipline adventure and mezcal factory tour in the countryside outside Mazatlán
- Sail down the Sierra Madres foothills on 12 ziplines and master the art of high-flying fun
- Learn about both modern and traditional mezcal-making techniques at Vinata Los Osuna
- Taste a variety of mezcals at a picturesque tree-shaded bar
- Spot native plants and animals in the semi-desert tropical forest of the Sierra Madre foothills
- All zipline equipment provided on this safe and fun tour with expert guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Soar through the trees between 12 platforms on ziplines of varying height and length for a thrilling flight with fantastic views. You are strapped into a safety line at all times so there is no danger of falling and you can quickly gain confidence from friendly guides. You can also try your hand at rappelling and check out two nature trails to learn more about the area.
The final zipline takes you over fields of blue agave near the central area of the distillery’s ranch. Get grounded with a fruit snack (included) and then calm your nerves with a mezcal tasting on your tour of Los Osuna Blue Agave Distillery.
Walk through the mezcal factory that has been operated by the Osuna family since 1876! You’ll learn about the process of making the drink -- from growing the spiky blue agave plants to roasting the harvested bulbs in underground brick ovens. Consider yesteryear’s mezcal-making process as you watch a donkey pull a large wheel to smash the spiky-agave plant before distillation. Once you soak up how it’s made, taste a variety of award-winning mezcal. You can even buy some bottles to take home!
After an exciting day of ziplining and mezcal tasting, your guide returns you to your hotel in Mazatlán.
Well-organized, friendly guides! We had an amazing time, and the lunch was delicious! We arrived in Mazatlan with a cruise ship and booked this tour on our own. They were accommodating with pick-up and drop-off. Our driver even stopped at a local empanada place and bought us some empanadas for the ride back! The only small con was they packed the big van very full, and with almost an hour drive each way and some large passengers, it was the least pleasant part -- but a very small detail!
We had a very fun and exciting day on the Canopy Zipline Tour! All of the guides were very personable and patient as we went through all of the zip lines. The day was very well planned out for us. Robert led the way on the Zipline. We all felt safe with the crew! We recommend this activity!