Save up to 15% when booking these tours together!
- Zipline adventure, ATV ride and mezcal factory combo tour from Mazatlan
- Master the art of high-flying fun as you fly down the Sierra Madre foothills on 12 ziplines
- Follow an expert guide through the exciting jungle terrain on an ATV
- Tour Vinata Los Osuna’s mezcal factory and taste the award-winning mezcals made by this family-run operation
- Comprehensive instruction and top quality safety gear provided by your expert guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This great supersaver option allows you to experience two adrenaline-pumping tours for one low price!
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Mazatlan hotel, travel 45 minutes east to the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountains for a zipline adventure at the Huana Coa Canopy Adventure. Meet your experienced zipline guides, listen to a safety orientation and get outfitted in the provided gear. Then take a Swiss army Jeep up the mountain and prepare to soar through the trees between 12 platforms on ziplines! Take in the fantastic views from your bird’s-eye vantage point.
ATV Tour and Mezcal Tasting (2 hours)
After you’re returned to Earth following your zipline tour, get ready for your next adventure: driving ATVs along jungle trails and mountains! Receive an ATV driving and safety talk from your expert guides, and then follow them across streams and through the jungle, testing your skills and enjoying the scenery along the way.
Afterward, make a quick stop in La Noria for lunch (own expense) before unwinding with a mezcal (a tequila-like liquor) factory tour and tasting at Vinata Los Osuna Distillery. Learn about the mezcal-making process from cultivation of the blue agave plants to harvest of their hefty bulbs. See the traditional method of crushing the agave bulbs where a donkey pulls a stone wheel that mashes the plant material and extracts the liquid. Then check out the modern factory’s production and distillation methods.
Next, celebrate your exciting day with some of Los Osuna’s finest mezcals, tasting as many as you like at a shaded bar outside the old ranch buildings. You can even buy some to bring home to your friends and family!
After a day of thrills and tequila, head back to Mazatlan where your guide returns you to your hotel.