- Visit Guatapé on a day trip from Medellín
- Explore the famous El Peñon rock while admiring breathtaking views of the Colombian landscape
- Learn about the history of this quaint town from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a sightseeing boat trip on Guatapé Lake, one of Colombia's largest lakes
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With your guide, head over to the famous El Peñon rock, an enormous monolithic formation and the town's most-visited site. Using the 650-step staircase, climb to the top of this gigantic boulder, whose peak stands majestically at 7,000 feet (2,100 meters) above sea level. You hard work will pay off once you reach the top, where you’ll take in unbeatable views of the landscape below.
Relax at the summit and enjoy 360-degree views of the town, the lakes and the mountains. Then, take a break and enjoy a delicious Colombian lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant before heading to Guatapé Lake.
Take to the water and enjoy a relaxing boat trip on Guatapé Lake, one of the Colombia's largest lakes and home to a seemingly endless array of scattered islands. Take in spectacular views from the water before hopping back on the coach and driving back to your Medellín hotel.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was absolutely fantastic! I am a 20 something who usually travels solo and usually hates doing tours. This day trip was an amazing exception! My guide, Camilo, was interesting, listened well and was very helpful. I would absolutely recommend this tour to others and plan on booking with the same company next time I come to Colombia. 5 Star experience!