- Santa Fe de Antioquia day trip from Medellín
- Marvel at the town's impressive Colombian architecture
- Visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, Archiepiscopal Palace and Plaza Major Juan de Corral
- Walk across the famous Puente de Occidente, a suspension bridge over the Cauca River
- All entrance fees and round-trip transportation included
Upon arrival in Santa Fe de Antioquia, you'll be amazed at the unique ambiance and colonial appearance of this historical city. Feel as if you’re walking alongside Spanish royalty as you stroll through the cobbled streets displaying beautiful Spanish colonial architecture. With your guide, visit three of Santa Fe de Antioquia's main attractions: the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Archiepiscopal Palace and Plaza Mayor Juan de Corral.
Afterwards, walk across the famous Puente de Occidente, a suspension bridge over the Cauca River, before relaxing on the drive back to your Medellín hotel.