- Full-day coffee tour in Jardín from Medellín
- Visit a sustainable coffee plantation amid lush green gardens
- See the production process from coffee bean to cup at a coffee roastery with an expert guide
- Learn about the history and culture of Colombian coffee
- Ride a cable car to the top of a mountain overlooking Jardín
- Enjoy a coffee-tasting demonstration and complimentary lunch with a beverage at a mountaintop restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
On this visit to a coffee plantation, your guide provides great insight about the importance of Colombian coffee to the local culture. Get a firsthand look at how Colombia's famous coffee is made!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Alonso: Colombian Coffee ...Photo by: William M
- The view from the coffee farmPhoto by: Jess
- Picking some beans!Photo by: Jess
- View of Jardin from abovePhoto by: William M
- Street view in JardinPhoto by: William M
- Magnificent View In JardinPhoto by: William M
What You Can Expect
Arrive at a roastery and gain fascinating insight into various roasting techniques; learn about traditional methods as your guide regales you with tales of Colombia’s coffee culture. Pleasure your palate with a coffee tasting demonstration, in which the subtle differences in aroma and taste are brought to your attention.
Next, climb aboard a modern cable car and soar to the top of a verdant mountain, admiring panoramic views of the surrounding scenery. Inhale the fragrant mountain air then take a seat in a traditional restaurant to feast upon excellent Antioquian fare.
Satisfied, descend the steep slope and arrive at the charming town of Jardin, a provincial gem surrounded by lush greenery. Absorb the tranquil ambience of the main square while sipping a coffee from a local café. Browse bespoke boutiques for special souvenirs before returning to your minivan for the journey back to Medellin.
My boyfriend and I did this tour today and it was GREAT! I highly recommend it to everyone! The car was very comfortable and super spacious. The drive to the coffee plantation was gorgeous in itself. Our traditional lunch was delicious at a restaurant in Jardin. Worth every dollar and the tour guide was awesome. We enjoyed it so much that at the last minute we decided to book another tour tomorrow to Guatape with the same person which we were going to originally do on our own
Great sites and time!
Absolutely awesome tour! Worth every peso (seriously)! The views are spectacular and the guide was excellent. The grower was very eager to explain the process of coffee growing and was very informative. The town of Jardin is unbelievable; a real gem. Clean, with very interesting architecture. I am definitely going back with my wife to stay a few days in Jardin. One of the best tours I have had in my life.