- Full-day coffee tour in Jardín from Medellín
- Visit a sustainable coffee plantation amid lush green gardens
- See the production process from coffee bean to cup at a coffee roastery with an expert guide
- Learn about the history and culture of Colombian coffee
- Ride a cable car to the top of a mountain overlooking Jardín
- Enjoy a coffee-tasting demonstration and complimentary lunch with a beverage at a mountaintop restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
On this visit to a coffee plantation, your guide provides great insight about the importance of Colombian coffee to the local culture. Get a firsthand look at how Colombia's famous coffee is made!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great sites and time!
Absolutely awesome tour! Worth every peso (seriously)! The views are spectacular and the guide was excellent. The grower was very eager to explain the process of coffee growing and was very informative. The town of Jardin is unbelievable; a real gem. Clean, with very interesting architecture. I am definitely going back with my wife to stay a few days in Jardin. One of the best tours I have had in my life.