Book by May 31, 2015, to travel anytime in 2015, and save 10% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Museums of Medellín tour
- Visit San Pedro Cemetery Museum, Museum of Antioquia, Museum of Modern Art and the Castillo Museum
- Discover why Wall Street Journal named this the world’s most innovative city in 2013
- Admire some of Fernando Botero's paintings and sculptures at the Antioquia Museum
- Local English-speaking guide
- Option to include hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Visiting Medellín’s museums with a local guide is the perfect introduction to the city's culture. The inclusion of entrance fees and the option to include hotel pickup make this a convenient way to spend half a day in Medellín.
What You Can Expect
Your first stop is El Castillo Museum (The Castle) to explore the ornate collection of tapestries, stained glass, and other relics of one of Medellín's richest and most prestigious families. Next, view international and Latin American contemporary art at the Modern Art Museum.
Take a step back in time at the 19th-century San Pedro Cemetery as you admire the elaborate mausoleums of important Colombian figures from the world of literature, economics, politics and commerce that helped shape Colombia’s second largest city. Today, it serves as a museum that celebrates architectural qualities such as the tombs' beautiful marble and bronze sculptures.
The tour ends with a visit to the Antioquia Museum, where paintings and sculptures by the world-famous local artist Fernando Botero are proudly displayed.
$60.00 Save $6.00