- 4-hour tango cultural tour and show in Medellín
- Visit tango hot spots like Casa Museo Gardeliana and El Patio del Tango
- Learn about Carlos Gardel, tango's famous musician who died in Medellín
- Watch some of Colombia’s best tango dancers perform at favorite venues
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You’ll see multiple venues with a knowledgeable guide in Medellín, considered among the top destinations in the world for tango This is a cultural tour you won't want to miss!
What You Can Expect
Learn about Carlos Gardel, considered by many to be tango's most important figure, through stops at museums, monuments and avenues dedicated to his memory. Stop by the Gardel Café, run by the Casa Gardeliana Cultural Foundation, where tango classes are held. See the Casa Museo Gardeliana, the San Pedro Cemetery Museum and the Olaya Herrera Airport. Hear about Gardel's cultural legacy from your guide during a stop at Gardel Plaza to admire the impressive sculpture dedicated to the father of tango's legacy.
Arrive at Restaurante La Rueca or El Patio del Tango (venue chosen by your guide on the day of your tour) to witness a live tango show. Take in the intense energy and the athletic, delicate movements of the talented dancers. Order some Argentine wine and steak (own expense) before enjoying drop-off at your hotel after the tour. Alternatively, you may choose to remain at the venue after the show and find your own way home.