- Experience city sights on a guided Medellín Metro tour
- Feel like a local as you navigate the eco-friendly Metro public transportation system
- Enjoy a walk around the botanical gardens
- Take in the sights of Medellín on a cable car
- Revel in ice cream and art at Botera Plaza
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Visit Medellín's different neighborhoods and gain insider tips from a local guide. It’s amazing to think that the Metro’s scenic cable car ride is part of the public transportation system! Choose from two departure times, with hotel pickup and drop-off for extra convenience.
What You Can Expect
Hear how business people, politicians and visitors from around the world use Medellín's environmentally friendly Metro network, the only system in Colombia specially designed to be pollutant-free.
Hop on the train to join the locals on a ride along the Metro rail system to the beautiful botanical gardens. Stroll through the landscaped grounds and then travel to central Botero Plaza for its lively atmosphere, ice-cream stalls and the giants sculptures by the world-famous Colombian artist Fernando Botero.
Your Metro tour includes rides on Medellín's aerial cable car system, one of the only gondola networks in the world connected to a mass transit system. Ride the cable car up the valley to the Santo Domingo Savio Library, for aerial views over the city below. Consider what it would be like if your daily commute was along rails and wires on the way back to your hotel.