- Great Ocean Road 2-day tour from Melbourne
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the picturesque towns of Lorne or Apollo Bay on the Great Ocean Road
- Take a guided rainforest walk at Maits Rest in the Great Otway National Park
- Spot koalas and feed native birds in their natural habitat
- See the beautiful limestone stacks that form the Twelve Apostles
- Take an optional helicopter flight for the best views of the Twelve Apostles and Great Ocean Road (at own expense)
- Choice of accommodation to suit your budget
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see along the Great Ocean Road. This overnight tour includes free time to enjoy the beautiful seaside towns of Apollo Bay or Lorne as well as sightseeing at the major attractions, including the mighty Twelve Apostles, over a 2-day period.
What You Can Expect
I did the two day tour and was especially impressed with the second day. Our tour guide was Marty and he has so much knowledge about the area. Had a great time at the Apostles where you have the option of doing the helicopter ride - this is awesome! Thanks so much!!
You should rename this tour the hop on and off tour. You are on your own for one full day. It should be part of the billeted highlights.
Hotel in Lorne was good but difficult to get around to the Erskine falls without a car.
Tour was great.