- Great Ocean Road 2-day tour from Melbourne
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the picturesque towns of Lorne or Apollo Bay on the Great Ocean Road
- Take a guided rainforest walk at Maits Rest in the Great Otway National Park
- Spot koalas and feed native birds in their natural habitat
- See the beautiful limestone stacks that form the Twelve Apostles
- Take an optional helicopter flight for the best views of the Twelve Apostles and Great Ocean Road (at own expense)
- Choice of accommodation to suit your budget
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see along the Great Ocean Road. This overnight tour includes free time to enjoy the beautiful seaside towns of Apollo Bay or Lorne as well as sightseeing at the major attractions, including the mighty Twelve Apostles, over a 2-day period.
What You Can Expect
I did the two day tour and was especially impressed with the second day. Our tour guide was Marty and he has so much knowledge about the area. Had a great time at the Apostles where you have the option of doing the helicopter ride - this is awesome! Thanks so much!!
It was a great trip, we had loads of fun. Our driver was lovely and knew tons of info. So we were booked onto the 2day tour and when i booked and confirmed this i was told your driver will drop you off @ your hotel and pick you up again next morning. However, our driver was not aware of this fact and by the time we realised he was not aware it was too late for us to be dropped off at the hotel and we had to continue on the 1day tour. To be fair he was very apologetic and we got refunded the extra money for 2day trip, but we were so disapointed we had been looking forward to the trip and staying in the hotel. The sights were all great, some fab photo opportunites. We did feel a bit rushed though, it would have been nice to spend a bit longer @ some of the sights but i guess that is one of the disadvantages of an organised tour. Great ocean road is an amazing place, it is defintely worth a visit. we had a lot of fun, great day out overall.