- Discover Ballarat and Sovereign Hill on this full-day tour from Melbourne
- Step back in time to the 1850's to the re-created goldmining settlement of Sovereign Hill
- Try your luck panning for gold
- Visit the gold museum
- See native animals at the Ballarat Wildlife Park (option to be selected at time of booking)
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Upgrade your tour to include a visit to the Ballarat Wildlife Park. Discover the unique creatures of the Australian bush. Share the Parkers families passion, the family has been involved in caring for Australian wildlife for over four decades. Get as close as you dare to a crocodile at a feeding session, see Tasmanian devils, wallabies, giant turtles, emus and poisonous snakes. Also touch a cuddly koala, encounter kangaroos and meet Patrick, the wombat.
Please click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Fantastic day. Highly recommend any one to go on this
Fantastic, the best tour ever. I really like the procedure that you can pick up the guests in their hotel. The driver/tour guide was absolutely amazing with his knowledge.