- Cultural city walking tour in Melbourne
- Visit the famous laneways and arcades of the Melbourne CBD
- Learn about the city’s diverse history and culture
- Discover the sporting fever that grips the Melbourne year round
- See parks, the Yarra River and civic spaces
What You Can Expect
Wander through Melbourne’s famed laneways and embrace the urban soul of the city. From fashion to food, the laneways are home to emerging and well-known local craftsmen and artisans. Soak up the atmosphere created by the café scene, smell the aroma of coffee and spices, and see a variety of urban visual art projects dotted around the lanes.
Boasting an international event calendar that most cities would envy, Melbourne is home to a sporting fever that grips the city. See where battles have been won and lost on the field at the Melbourne Cricket Ground or on the tennis court at Rod Laver Arena. Hear the stories of the infamous Melbourne Cup, during which an entire nation stops to watch a horse race.
The walking tour is approximately 2.5-miles (4-kilometers) long and is at a leisurely pace. You’ll discover hidden gems and explore the city like a local.