- Admission to the Eureka Skydeck 88 in Melbourne
- Stand on the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Melbourne's CBD, Port Phillip Bay and the Dandenong Ranges
- Use the free viewfinders to see all of Melbourne's iconic locations
- Step outside to 'The Terrace' and feel the rush of wind
- Ride 'The Edge' as it projects out over the city (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Step outside onto the open-air terrace, where you can feel the rush of wind and make use of high-powered binoculars. From a height of nearly 975 feet (300 meters), you can see the blue expanse of Port Phillip Bay and, on a clear day, as far as the Dandenong Ranges.
The Eureka skydeck was a nice way to see the city. We did this at dusk to see the sunset and had a great view of everything.
Brilliant way to see Melbourne and surrounds - and get an adrenalin rush!
Good trip up the eureka ,shame we had to line up ,thought by buying ticket before hand we would have been given priority !!!
Really great view! It is one hour waiting time to the edge but it is worth for it! I went there for a night view and I would like to go again during the day and see the different.
Rebecca H New Zealand
What awesome views, I can not say enough about it... It was amazing and am so glad I did it and took my son with me
Exellent worth every single cent recomend to everyone who go in Melburne
This tour was amazing!
Excellent View All things of interest were highlighted on floor with plenty of scopes available .Wasnt too packed .Lift ride was unreal.My daughter and friend thought is was out of this world.
Very good. Thanks.