- Admission to the Eureka Skydeck 88 in Melbourne
- Stand on the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Melbourne's CBD, Port Phillip Bay and the Dandenong Ranges
- Use the free viewfinders to see all of Melbourne's iconic locations
- Step outside to 'The Terrace' and feel the rush of wind
- Ride 'The Edge' as it projects out over the city (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Walk through the air lock and go outside to ‘The Terrace.’ Feel the wind rush in your ears as you stand 975 feet (300 meters) above the ground. Grab a pair of high-powered binoculars for up-close views of the city, and watch ‘The Edge’ in action as it projects out from the side of the building.
For more of a thrill, upgrade your admission to include entry to ‘The Edge.’ Feel your pulse race and your adrenaline pump as you step out into this glass cube that extends 10 feet (3 meters) out from the Skydeck with you in it! The only thing of its kind in the world, ‘The Edge’ will make you feel as if you are walking on air.