- Experience Geelong's historic charm
- Travel along the world's most inspiring coastal drives, the Great Ocean Road
- See Koalas in their natural habitat at Kennet River
- Visit the 12 Apostles, London Bridge and Loch Ard Gorge
- Hear tales of tragedy and loss along Shipwreck Coast
- Travel in a small group, maximum 10 people, by luxury vehicle
Travel though Geelong and see the port that was the centre of trade during the famous goldrush era in the 19th century. Enjoy morning tea at Winchelsea's Riverside Park.
Cross rich sheep and dairy farmland and breathe the fresh clear air that rises from the southern oceans to the pristine rainforest canopy. The lush valleys in the rainforest have protected old trees from several wildfires including the infamous Ash Wednesday Black Friday fires.
See the famous London Bridge rock formation, giving you the opportunity to photograph the dramatic coastline and lookouts into the ocean.
Lunch will be at Port Campbell, followed by a short drive to the Shipwreck Coast bringing tales of heroes and follies, as many ships have floundered along this wild coastline. View the 12 Apostles ocean rock formations from a coastal boardwalk and visit the shipwreck site of Loch Ard where two survivors struggled ashore amidst the wreckage. Then relax and unwind as you travel back to the Melbourne city, to arrive at around 6pm.