- Cafe culture walking tour in Melbourne
- Discover the hidden cafes that line Melbourne charming laneways
- Ride on the tram to lesser-known laneways (ticket included)
- Enjoy a light cafe-style lunch (included)
- Small-group tour maximum 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Hop on the tram and ride away from the crowds to smaller, lesser-known lanes that are a coffee junkie’s paradise. As you walk, enjoy the rich aroma of coffee roasting and smell exotic herbs and spices coming from the cafes. Discover the individual characteristics of each cafe, which together make up the best cafe culture in Melbourne.
Finish your tour with a light and delicious cafe-style lunch and a cup of coffee, all included.
This was also a very interesting tour with Sarah as a great guide once again. She took us to some iconic Melbourne coffee shops and also showed us many places to eat and have food in the real Melbourne style. I did go to quite a few of the places she recommended on my days in the city.
Super tour, Sarah was so knowledgeable. History of Melbourne and its foodie growth was terrific. So many hidden treasures we can't wait to explore some more. Highly recommend this tour and the tastings were delicious.