Cruise into the New Year and see Melbourne light up on a memorable night of fabulous food and marvelous views of fireworks. As you cruise Melbourne's Yarra River you'll enjoy a sit down three-course meal with premium wines, beers and premium label spirits, and be in the prime position to enjoy Melbourne's midnight firework spectacular.
- See in 2014 on a New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise
- Three-course meal prepared freshly on board in a relaxed and intimate setting
- Cruise for 3-hours along the Yarra River
- Premium red, white and sparkling wine, local and imported beers
What You Can Expect
Say goodbye 2013, hello 2014! Cruise into the new year and see Melbourne light up on a memorable night of fabulous food, dancing and fireworks.
As you cruise Melbourne's Yarra River you'll enjoy a sit down three-course meal with premium wines, local and imported beers and a comprehensive range of spirits, not to mention being in the prime position to enjoy Melbourne's midnight firework spectacular.
To enhance the glamorous setting of Melbourne's Yarra River, the DJ will be selecting a repertoire of golden oldies, popular and contemporary music. Dance your way into 2014 with front row seats to Melbourne's firework celebration.
Melbourne New Years Eve Cruise Sample Menu:
Entree: A choice of one of the following:
- Prawn & Scallop cocktail with Mango Avocado salsa and Fish Roe, finished with cocktail sauce
- Chargrilled Lamb fillet on Greek salad with roasted Capsicum mayonnaise and crispy fried potato
- Roasted mixed Mushrooms and Rocket salad on a Parmesan cheese Polenta cake, with Balsamic reduction
Main Course A choice of one of the following:
- Chargrilled tandoori Chicken breast on Couscous with Cucumber mint yoghurt
- Pan-friend Atlantic Salmon on a bed of mash Potato with ribbons of vegetables and saffron cream sauce
- Chargrilled Eye fillet, Potato gratin with buttered Asparagus and port wine jus
- Grilled Pork rib eye and roasted vegetables with vincotta and truffle oil
- Pumpkin, Spinach and Ricotta ravioli, with creamy Mushroom Napoli sauce finished with Parmesan
Dessert and Cheese Tasting Platter
- A selection of mini desserts
- Australian cheeses, quince paste, grapes, dried fruit and nuts, served with crackers
Tea, Coffee & Chocolates
- Served with your choice of Port or Liqueur