- 4-hour Melbourne city tour with private guide
- Have your choice of when and where to spend more time
- Visit the shops on fashionable Toorak Road
- Stroll along the seaside in the St Kilda, a picturesque district on Port Philip Bay
- See renowned sports stadiums and concert arenas
- Enjoy a stop for morning tea (included)
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Melbourne offers a wealth of options for all tastes. Perhaps you’ll drive along the Yarra River to the Docklands' lively promenade with its variety of public art, cafes and restaurants. Or head into the heart of the city to see examples of Victorian-era architecture. Maybe you'll hear street musicians on Swanston Walk, or pass the elaborately decorated theaters on Spring Street and visit elegant buildings built during the 1850s gold rush such as the State Library, Town Hall, Parliament House and Treasury. Check out the neo-Gothic flourishes of St Paul’s Cathedral, shop in the stylish Block Arcade (modeled after Milan’s Galleria), or stroll along oak-lined avenues in one of the world’s finest botanic gardens: the Royal Botanical Gardens.
A little outside the city center you can find the seaside charm of St Kilda, browse in the clothing boutiques along Chapel Street, or savor the Italian ambiance of Carlton. Your tour includes morning tea no matter where you decide to go.
At the end of your 4-hour tour, your guide will return you to Port Melbourne.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Port Melbourne for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.