The Phillip Island tour can be taken on the same day or within seven days of the Melbourne city tour; simply reconfirm with the local supplier before traveling!
- Combine two unforgettable Melbourne tours for a discounted price
- Relax on a city sightseeing tour and see top Melbourne attractions like St Patrick’s Cathedral and Fitzroy Gardens
- Visit Melbourne's best arcades and laneways including Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
- Explore incredible sites at the Phillip Island Nature Park: The Nobbies, Churchill Island and the Koala Conservation Centre
- See the world’s smallest penguins at Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Stand in a Penguins Plus viewing area on Summerland Beach and see little penguins up close
Recent Photos of This Tour
- broadwalk for koala spottingPhoto by: aaritu
- statue at Fitzroy gardensPhoto by: aaritu
- dinner stopPhoto by: aaritu
- 20151030_201333Photo by: aaritu
- one of the lane wayPhoto by: aaritu
- beautifully created garden in ...Photo by: aaritu
- cathedral photo stopPhoto by: aaritu
- 20151030_112305Photo by: aaritu
- perfect location.. ocean view ...Photo by: aaritu
- cutie pie..Photo by: aaritu
- Koala Conservation Centre, ...Photo by: Maggie
- Sheep shearing on Churchill ...Photo by: Clifford R
What You Can Expect
Everything was great and as mentioned about tour.. we took both tours on same day... Our tour operators wad grey line,.. Tour operators were very friendly, puntual and welcoming... there is not much to enjoy in city tour but Philip island is good... its a bit windy and cold at philip island... little penguins are so cute.. its worth waiting to watch them emerge from sea...
United States of America
Excellent trip. Everything we expected. Terrific guides.
Gordon, our guide, did a nice job of showing us the in-town sites despite the heavy traffic. Enjoyed the walking part of the tour through the fancy downtown malls.
The trip to Philip Island was well worth the longish bus ride. Guide Richard was outstanding with his enthusiasm and knowledge. The return of the little penguins was amazing. One should spent a little extra to get the more favorable seating for that event. Glad we decided to make the trip.
Great service. The penguin parade was simply wonderful. We were located in a VIP seat.
Excellent tour. The penguins are a real highlight. Recommended.
Morning Tour sufficient to see Melbournes Key sites. Trip to Phillip Island to see the Penquins a must but very long day getting back around midnight as penquyins don't appear until sunset.
Commentary by driver on city tour excellent.
2 VERY GOOD TOURS ! BE SURE TO WATCH THE PENGUING PARADE ON PHILLIP ISLAND !
Excellence city tour in the morning. The afternoon trip was also excellent, the Penguin parade is one of the most beautiful experiences we have had. It was great to have wifi on the bus