Book this tour and save 20% compared to booking the tours separately
The Phillip Island tour can be taken on the same day or within seven days of the Melbourne city tour; simply reconfirm with the local supplier before traveling!
- Combine two unforgettable Melbourne tours for a discounted price
- Relax on a city sightseeing tour and see top Melbourne attractions like St Patrick’s Cathedral and Fitzroy Gardens
- Visit Melbourne's best arcades and laneways including Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
- Explore incredible sites at the Phillip Island Nature Park: The Nobbies, Churchill Island and the Koala Conservation Centre
- See the world’s smallest penguins at Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Stand in a Penguins Plus viewing area on Summerland Beach and see little penguins up close
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great service. The penguin parade was simply wonderful. We were located in a VIP seat.
Excellent tour. The penguins are a real highlight. Recommended.
Morning Tour sufficient to see Melbournes Key sites. Trip to Phillip Island to see the Penquins a must but very long day getting back around midnight as penquyins don't appear until sunset.
Commentary by driver on city tour excellent.
2 VERY GOOD TOURS ! BE SURE TO WATCH THE PENGUING PARADE ON PHILLIP ISLAND !
Excellence city tour in the morning. The afternoon trip was also excellent, the Penguin parade is one of the most beautiful experiences we have had. It was great to have wifi on the bus
Was great especially the Penguin Parade.
Friendly and helpful tour guides + comfortable bus
Very friendly and knowledgeable driver. Interesting tour beforehand to Churchill Island to see working dogs and sheep-shearing.
Well-organized Penguin Parade except for the idiots and their kids at the front who immediately stood up when the penguins started to come out of the sea, blocking views. The best way to witness the Parade is on the Boardwalk.