- Food and wine-tasting trip to Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan with booth-seating for a fun and social atmosphere
- Taste gourmet delights from some of the Mornington Peninsula's best boutique producers
- Enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch either by the beach or in parklands by the river during summer months or at a local cafe during the winter months
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour consisting of only 18 passengers, for a more personal experinence
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This fun, relaxed tour is a food-lover’s dream, combining food and wine tasting at some of the Mornington Peninsula’s more boutique establishments to ensure a more varied experience. The complimentary coffee is a great bonus.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
An extremely enjoyable tour with a fantastic driver/ tour guide who made the day even more enjoyable. A great mix of interesting and enjoyable experiences. The one pity was that the last venue was so busy that they could not really cope properly with our booked wine tasting. However the overall day experience was not spoilt and given the small group size of the tour it was a great day and we all thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Great value for money and very knowledgeable tour guide. Great wineries, great produce to sample.