- Food and wine-tasting trip to Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan with booth-seating for a fun and social atmosphere
- Taste gourmet delights from some of the Mornington Peninsula's best boutique producers
- Enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch either by the beach or in parklands by the river during summer months or at a local cafe during the winter months
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour consisting of only 18 passengers, for a more personal experinence
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This fun, relaxed tour is a food-lover’s dream, combining food and wine tasting at some of the Mornington Peninsula’s more boutique establishments to ensure a more varied experience. The complimentary coffee is a great bonus.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
What a great day ... but a long one. We were promptly picked up at the appointed time and the rest of the day proceeded really well. The cheese tasting was very tasty and we enjoyed the kids as well. The chocolate shop provided a beautifully presented and scrumptious lunch and their chocolate was soooo good. The strawberries at the farm were absolutely beautiful as well but the place was so crowded it was difficult to enjoy the place. We visited three wineries which were all different and interesting. Our enabler was very approachable and helpful and drove us safely.. All in all a very pleasant day on the peninsular.
It was a fantastic day. Our bus was great and our tour guide was exactly the right fit for the tour. He was very accomodating. Loved the cheese place we stopped at and also the lunch that was provided was all home made a delicious. Would and have recommeded this to friends and family.