- Food and wine-tasting trip to Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan with booth-seating for a fun and social atmosphere
- Taste gourmet delights from some of the Mornington Peninsula's best boutique producers
- Enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch either by the beach or in parklands by the river during summer months or at a local cafe during the winter months
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour consisting of only 18 passengers, for a more personal experinence
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This fun, relaxed tour is a food-lover’s dream, combining food and wine tasting at some of the Mornington Peninsula’s more boutique establishments to ensure a more varied experience. The complimentary coffee is a great bonus.
What You Can Expect
Highly recommended! Mornington was so beautiful and the weather was so nice that we were able to see the Melbourne city skyline from Arthurs Seat. The food and wine are truly amazing, and will definitely go on this trip again if I have the chance.
Great day. Campbell our tour guide was excellent. Good mix of things to do on tour.