- Food and wine-tasting trip to Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan with booth-seating for a fun and social atmosphere
- Taste gourmet delights from some of the Mornington Peninsula's best boutique producers
- Enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch either by the beach or in parklands by the river during summer months or at a local cafe during the winter months
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour consisting of only 18 passengers, for a more personal experinence
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This fun, relaxed tour is a food-lover’s dream, combining food and wine tasting at some of the Mornington Peninsula’s more boutique establishments to ensure a more varied experience. The complimentary coffee is a great bonus.
What You Can Expect
Really good tour...our guide Lee was very informative and knowledgeable. Didn't realise there were so many wineries in the Peninsula, goats cheese fantastic, chocolates and strawberries to boot....and the Melbourne weather was superb.
From the moment we were picked up from our hotel, by our tour guide for the day Campbell, we just knew it was going to be a fun day. He had the best personality for this day. The tour was fabulous, again Viator did not disappoint. The weather was a little drizzily and dull but it did not spoil our day, it was fantastic. Not too rushed, went to 3 wineries, the strawberry farm, lunch in Flinders a perfect little hamlet and even played "petanque" or French bowles. Nothing was too hard for Campbell he made our day, great humour and makes a great coffee, definitely a must tour to see the Mornington Peninsula.