- Food and wine-tasting trip to Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan with booth-seating for a fun and social atmosphere
- Taste gourmet delights from some of the Mornington Peninsula's best boutique producers
- Enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch either by the beach or in parklands by the river during summer months or at a local cafe during the winter months
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour consisting of only 18 passengers, for a more personal experinence
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This fun, relaxed tour is a food-lover’s dream, combining food and wine tasting at some of the Mornington Peninsula’s more boutique establishments to ensure a more varied experience. The complimentary coffee is a great bonus.
What You Can Expect
This is one of the best tours I have been to. There is a little bit of everything! You get to know different country sights AND get to try a lot of different wines and cheese! And to make it even better, you get to try very good chocolates. This is definitely as MUST DO tour.
Campbell, our guide, made the day fun and relaxed. If you enjoy sampling nice foods, wines etc and learning the history of the local area then you'll enjoy this tour.