- Food and wine-tasting trip to Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan with booth-seating for a fun and social atmosphere
- Taste gourmet delights from some of the Mornington Peninsula's best boutique producers
- Enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch either by the beach or in parklands by the river during summer months or at a local cafe during the winter months
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour consisting of only 18 passengers, for a more personal experinence
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This fun, relaxed tour is a food-lover’s dream, combining food and wine tasting at some of the Mornington Peninsula’s more boutique establishments to ensure a more varied experience. The complimentary coffee is a great bonus.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
The weather was rainy and miserable on the day we did this tour, but that didn't matter at all! We were either on the bus or in a winery or somewhere enjoying something delicious. Lee - the tour guide/host chap - was really nice and friendly, yet very professional and knowledgeable. We felt the tour is very well put together with a number of different things to enjoy, rather than just being a winery tour exclusively.