- Full-day tour of Morington Peninsula
- See Mornington's infamous bathing boxes
- Discover the military history of Point Nepean National Park
- Visit a local winery and enjoy lunch and complimentary wine tasting
- Try your hand at picking strawberries (summer only)
- Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (winter only)
- Lose yourself amongst the hedges at The Enchanted Gardens and Lavender Farm
- Great panoramic views over the coast from Murray's Lookout
What You Can Expect
Travel to the tip of the peninsula and experience the stunning Point Nepean National Park, with its remarkable military history and spectacular views of Bass Strait. Immerse yourself in the unforgiving past of the Quarantine Station and see the beauty of the peninsula
Summer schedule: November to April
Lunch visit will either be Cups Estate or Pig and Whistle for lunch with complimentary wine tasting, and take a walk among the vines. Then visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (subject to weather conditions).
Winter schedule: May to October
Lunch visit will either be Cups Estate or Pig and Whistle for lunch with complimentary wine tasting followed by a Cellar Door tasting at one of Morningtons Penninsula's small boutique wineries.
Later, Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, induldge in these sumptuous hand made delights in the picturesque township of Flinders. Heighten your senses while you lose yourself at the Enchanted Gardens and Lavender Farm. This traditional hedge maze will have you twisting and turning as you try to navigate your way out. Then wander the sweet-smelling lavender gardens and see the rose hedges. Next, visit Murray’s Lookout to admire the spectacular views over the coast before returning to Melbourne.
So much packed into one day - but very enjoyable. Lunch was very average though and would have preferred to buy my own - all entrance fees were included which was great. Our driver/ guide was also fantastic!
Very enjoyable and great tour guide...looked after us well