- Full-day tour of Morington Peninsula
- See the infamous bathing boxes of Portsea
- Discover the military history of Point Nepean National Park
- Visit the Cups Estate Winery and enjoy a gourmet tapas lunch and complimentary wine tasting
- Try your hand at picking strawberries (summer only)
- Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates
- Lose yourself amongst the hedges of Ashcombe Maze and lavender farm
- Great panoramic views over the coast from Murray's Lookout
What You Can Expect
Travel to the tip of the peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea, with its famous colored bathing boxes, and Point Nepean, with its remarkable military history and spectacular views of Bass Strait.
Summer schedule: November to April
Visit the Cups Estate Winery and enjoy a gourmet tapas lunch with complimentary wine tasting, and take a walk among the vines. Then visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (subject to weather conditions).
Winter schedule: May to October
Visit the Cups Estate Winery and enjoy a gourmet tapas lunch with complimentary wine tasting followed by a Cellar Door tasting at one of Morningtons Penninsula's small boutique wineries.
Later, Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, induldge in these sumptuous hand made delights in the picturesque township of Flinders. Heighten your senses while you lose yourself at the Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Farm. This traditional hedge maze will have you twisting and turning as you try to navigate your way out. Then wander the sweet-smelling lavender gardens and see the rose hedges. Next, visit Murray’s Lookout to admire the spectacular views over the coast before returning to Melbourne.
Good Morning, The day trip to the Peninsula was wonderful. From pick up to drop off. Well worth the money. Having to watch my diet I was happy when we visited the bakery in Sorrento to be able to buy GF pies.. and other products. Delicious !!!! Might be worth a mention as it is a common complaint these days. " Made In Sorrento"
Would use and recomend the company again. Cheers, N. Negri . (FNQ.)
We had a great day touring the Mornington Penninsula. We particularly enjoyed the visit to Point Nepean. Lunch was fabulous and had a fun afternoon at the Lavender farm.