- Full-day tour of Morington Peninsula
- See the infamous bathing boxes of Portsea
- Discover the military history of Point Nepean National Park
- Visit the Cups Estate Winery and enjoy a gourmet tapas lunch and complimentary wine tasting
- Try your hand at picking strawberries (summer only)
- Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates
- Lose yourself amongst the hedges of Ashcombe Maze and lavender farm
- Great panoramic views over the coast from Murray's Lookout
What You Can Expect
Travel to the tip of the peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea, with its famous colored bathing boxes, and Point Nepean, with its remarkable military history and spectacular views of Bass Strait.
Summer schedule: November to April
Visit the Cups Estate Winery and enjoy a gourmet tapas lunch with complimentary wine tasting, and take a walk among the vines. Then visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (subject to weather conditions).
Winter schedule: May to October
Visit the Cups Estate Winery and enjoy a gourmet tapas lunch with complimentary wine tasting followed by a Cellar Door tasting at one of Morningtons Penninsula's small boutique wineries.
Later, Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, induldge in these sumptuous hand made delights in the picturesque township of Flinders. Heighten your senses while you lose yourself at the Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Farm. This traditional hedge maze will have you twisting and turning as you try to navigate your way out. Then wander the sweet-smelling lavender gardens and see the rose hedges. Next, visit Murray’s Lookout to admire the spectacular views over the coast before returning to Melbourne.
Driver was very friendly and informative. Saw some magnificent scenery and visited some great places including Mornington Chocolates and T'Gallant Winery. Lunch at Cups Winery was superb. A great day!!
John is such a pleasant guide, he's very informative, friendly, passionate and warm. He's the best tour guide I've ever had. I brought my mum and twin along for the trip and they really enjoyed their time. It was the highlight of their Melbourne trip. I can't thank John enough! =)