- Watching Phillip Island's little penguin colony return home to their burrows
- Round trip evening tour makes the most of limited time in Melbourne
- Afternoon drive through Melbourne and the countryside
- Visit to Phillip Island information centre provides vital background on local wildlife
- Spotting migratory shearwaters and other migratory birds
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of this Tour
You'll also have the opportunity to see migratory shearwaters (muttonbirds) and other seabirds on the tour, and learn about the conservation and environmental issues involved in protecting Phillip Island's wildlife.
Reviewed by Wendy H, April 2013
This tour didnt happen so we were put onto another tour that visited a wildife park as well as penquins. Our Bus driver was fantastic! The wildlife park we found was boring as we have seen all before but to visitors we could tell they loved it. The penquins were wonderful. We wish tho we had known that you could upgrade your ticket and go the boardwalk. The bus drivers recommendation for dinner was perfect. My grandaughter and i had a lovely day
Reviewed by Eleanor F, April 2013
Loved the little penguins,well worth waiting in the cold for.