- Watching Phillip Island's little penguin colony return home to their burrows
- Round-trip evening tour makes the most of limited time in Melbourne
- Afternoon drive through Melbourne and the countryside
- Visit to Phillip Island information centre provides vital background on local wildlife
- Spotting migratory shearwaters and other migratory birds
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll also have the opportunity to see migratory shearwaters (muttonbirds) and other seabirds on the tour, and learn about the conservation and environmental issues involved in protecting Phillip Island's wildlife.
Fab tour pick commentry on the way Penguins fantastic have done this tour before and would definately do again if ever in Melbourne .Highly Recommend
We had a great time! The driver was extremely knowledgeable, which was great for all the foreign tourists, and his tips about the actual viewing were 100% correct which meant that with a bit of patience we ended up almost on the beach with the penguins about 10 minutes after the first ones came ashore. I highly recommend the trip, despite the crowds everything was very well managed which actually made it a much better experience than I had assumed.