- Combines the Penguin Parade and Seal Rocks cruise in one tour
- Relaxed drive along scenic Port Phillip Bay and Westernport Bay with entertaining commentary from your expert tour guide
- Phillip Island's unmissable Penguin Parade
- See seals up close on the Seal Rocks cruise
- Cape Woolamai Cruise to see waterbirds and spot dolphins and seals
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
- Board the wildlife seal watching cruise for one of Australia's most unique natural experiences. Be enthralled at the sight and sound of over 5000 fur seals close up while drifting in the shelter of Seal Rocks in Bass Strait.
- Cape Woolamai cruise will operate when weather prevents operation of the Seal Rocks cruise
- Cormorant and shearwater (muttonbird) rookeries
- Pass sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Afternoon tea with muffins
- Look for dolphins and seals
- Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
- The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop
- Seal Rocks - home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
- Witness the natural phenomena of the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitor's Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin
It was great to be at the Seals Rock for some up close and personal experience. The weather turned out to be good, water was calm, got really close to the seals and see them play around the boat.
The penguin parade is a must do when visiting Victoria. Seeing them coming up the shore from afar, and they slowly walk back to their burrows. Those little penguins are just adorable.