- Combines the Penguin Parade and Seal Rocks cruise in one tour
- Relaxed drive along scenic Port Phillip Bay and Westernport Bay with entertaining commentary from your expert tour guide
- Phillip Island's unmissable Penguin Parade
- See seals up close on the Seal Rocks cruise
- Access to the Penguins Plus Premium viewing area
- Cape Woolamai Cruise to see waterbirds and spot dolphins and seals
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Highly recommended. Very interesting nature of the seal island. In the moonlit sanctuary, we had the chance to pat and hug koala and feed kangaroo and wallaby. The nobbies very beautiful. Coached bus driver very informative and friendly. Will do it again!
It was great to be at the Seals Rock for some up close and personal experience. The weather turned out to be good, water was calm, got really close to the seals and see them play around the boat.
The penguin parade is a must do when visiting Victoria. Seeing them coming up the shore from afar, and they slowly walk back to their burrows. Those little penguins are just adorable.
Hok Luen L