- Opportunities to photograph Melbourne's skyline and port from the water
- Onboard commentary
- Panoramic windows provide unparalleled views plus protection from wind or rain
- Sun deck for outdoor river cruising
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Relax as you cruise downriver past ultramodern skyscrapers and the active Docklands area, taking in the sights from an outside sundeck or through panoramic windows inside the cabin.
- Westgate Bridge
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
- Shipping channels and dock area
- World Congress Center and Trade Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
The trip was great! Lots of informative and funny commentary. We even got an upgrade to the Williamstown tour because we were very early for the Port trip.
The sightseeing cruise was a great way to see this part of Melbourne. We really enjoyed it and for the price this was a great value. Going through the port towards the docklands was fantastic seeing the HUGE barges and cruise ships.
Very enjoyable relaxing day.
It was a very pleasant and restful activity. Unfortunately we booked and paid twice for the trip we went on so are hoping to be reimbursed the second payment.
Joined family and friends on the cruise along the yarra, the experience was delightful and the kids really enjoyed themselves, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. The complimentary tea and coffee was and add extra, overall very pleased with the cruise experience, will definitely do it again.
Malie N Australia
Debra D Australia