Spend a leisurely hour or so cruising down Melbourne's famous Yarra River. Learn about the historical Victoria Docks and the landings of the early settlers on this sightseeing Melbourne cruise.
- Opportunities to photograph Melbourne's skyline and port from the water
- Onboard commentary
- Panoramic windows provide unparalleled views plus protection from wind or rain
- Sun deck for outdoor river cruising
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Discover the routes of the early settlers with this historical look at the city's famous Yarra River and surrounds. Experience the history of the Southern Hemisphere's largest port and relive its involvement in Melbourne's settlement. This sightseeing cruise is a great introduction to Melbourne and the Yarra River.
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- World Congress Center and Trade Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
- Shipping channels and dock area
- Westgate Bridge
- 19th century sailing ship Polly Woodside
- Stunning city views
- Informative commentary
- Large panoramic windows
- Alfresco sun decks
- Comfortable onboard amenities (restrooms)
- No food available on board the vessel
It was a very pleasant and restful activity. Unfortunately we booked and paid twice for the trip we went on so are hoping to be reimbursed the second payment.
Joined family and friends on the cruise along the yarra, the experience was delightful and the kids really enjoyed themselves, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. The complimentary tea and coffee was and add extra, overall very pleased with the cruise experience, will definitely do it again.
the tour was good, the information was very detailed and included a good account of the history of Melbourne and the locations along the river. Unfortunately I booked the port and docklands tour but managed to get the upstream cruise to the Herring island due to water level being to high to port side, was looking forward to see the port and docks.