- Wine tips and specialist knowledge from your own private wine expert
- Personalized winery tour visits as many or as few wineries as you desire
- Scenic drive through Melbourne to the picturesque Yarra Valley
- Your local, expert driver/guide will help you to customize your day in the Yarra Valley to suit your needs
- Sparkling wine and a tasting platter at Domaine Chandon
- Gourmet lunch at Balgownie Estate
The award-winning wineries you'll visit could include Yering Station, St Huberts, Balgownie Estate and Domaine Chandon. Your private tour includes wine tastings at the wineries and a glass of sparkling wine at Domaine Chandon. You'll also enjoy a gourmet lunch at Balgownie Estate Restaurant. Included is an a la carte one-course main meal with bread and a matching glass of estate wine and tea or coffee. You may upgrade the number of courses or change the lunch venue if you choose (extra costs will apply).
The Yarra Valley is one of Australia's finest winery regions, combining stunning scenery, specialty local produce and friendly cellar door wineries. A Yarra Valley winery tour is the perfect day out from Melbourne.
Yarra Valley wineries to visit include:
Domaine Chandon, Balgownie Estate, Yering Station, DeBortoli, Coldstream Hills, Giant Steps, Innocent Bystander, St Huberts, Yering Farm, Train Trak, TarraWarra Estate, Punt Road Wines, Kellybrook, Mandala Wines, Dominique Portet, Oakridge Estate, Fergusson Wines, Helen's Hill, Outlook Hill.
Some other regional attractions you may choose to include in your day:
Yarra Valley Dairy, Healesville Santuary, Coldstream Brewery, William Rickets Sanctuary, Wild About Fruit, Farmgate Antiquing, Healesville Hotel, White Rabbit Brewery, Hargraves Hill Brewery, Mount Dandenong Tourist Drive, Puffing Billy Railway. Some activities may incur an additional charge.