Cruise up Melbourne's famous Yarra River and enjoy the sights of Melbourne's scenic gardens, parklands and famous sporting arenas. This one-hour sightseeing cruise is a wonderful chance to view the scenic river gardens and Herring Island.
- Cruise past Melbourne's scenic gardens and parklands on this one-hour sightseeing cruise
- Onboard commentary
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Cruise Highlights include:
- Princes Bridge
- The Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Governor's residence
- The Lexus Centre - Home of Collingwood (Aussie Rules Team)
- Herring Island
- National Tennis Center
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Olympic Park
- Victorian Arts Center
- Stunning city views
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Informative commentary
- Large panoramic windows
- Alfresco sun decks
- Comfortable onboard amenities (restrooms)
- PLEASE NOTE: There are no tables onboard for dining
did not do this cruise
great trip, plenty to see, good commentary as to what we were seeing. Staff very helpful and highly recommended.
Good trip with some great views, and friendly, humourous captain giving a good commentary. Highly recommend.
My family and I found this tour very educational. While first we sat upstairs we later moved to the lower deck where we were able to hear and see all points of interest along the river.
We had great fun 2 adults/1 child 8 yrs...Captain very funny and staff obliging and polite. really fun trip! Thanks...
TABLE TALK DINING
Enjoyable short tour with interesting commentary from knowledgable guide.