- One-hour shark dive at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Swim in the 2.2-million liter Oceanarium with sharks, stingrays and sea turtles while your friends watch from the viewing area
- Choose between first-time dive option or the certified diver option
- Enjoy 30 minutes in the water with the sharks and stingrays after a 1-hour briefing and training
- All equipment is included
What You Can Expect
Depending on your schedule, you're welcome to explore the aquarium before or after the mandatory briefing. Visit the Conservation Cove to learn about local marine life; head to Seahorse Pier for the largest exhibit of seahorses and seadragons in the world; and spy on a Pinjarra — one of Australia’s largest saltwater crocodiles — at the Croc Lair.
Once it's time to dive, you’ll meet your guide, get your equipment on, and get into the water! Colorful fish dart past you in the 2 million-liter Oceanarium as you swim near the tank's bigger residents including nurse sharks, sevengill sharks, giant stingrays, and sea turtles. Your guide will make sure that you stay safe throughout your half-hour experience.
Basic SCUBA training is provided so that you can delve into the underwater habitat, with no experience necessary. All training will be provided at the SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium on the day of your dive.
While you are diving, your friends and family can watch and take pictures of you in the tank — an incredible souvenir of your time with the sharks!