- 30-minute shark dive at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Swim in the 2.2-million liter Oceanarium with sharks and stingrays while your friends watch from the viewing area
- Choose between first-time dive option or the certified diver option
- Enjoy 30 minutes in the water with the sharks and stingrays after a 1-hour briefing and training
- All equipment is included
What You Can Expect
The Shark Dive is really great. We spent about 30-45 mins under the water and the sharks, stingrays and fish go by very close. It's marvellous! The Sealife Aquarium provides all the scuba gear, wetsuit and all required with plenty of information on safety, how to use it all and what you'll see. The groups are small and are supported by plenty of dive guides, so as a total beginner I felt safe and informed for the dive. It's an excellent experience.
Definitely a must do whilst in Melbourne. Great experienced and friendly staff take you on an ultimate dive in the aquarium. The whole experience is amazing and the fish, sharks and stingrays in the tank are awesome. This is something that once you have done you just want to do again. GREAT FUN
It was great! The staff were very thorough with safety and making sure we felt comfortable with the equipment in and out of the water. The staff treated the sealife with respect and it was a wonderful thing to be a part of.