- Skip-the-line admission to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Spend a family-friendly day with thousands of Australian fish and marine animals
- Watch cute penguins slide across snow-covered ice
- Be mesmerized by jellyfish and seahorses
- See sharks, rays, turtles and colorful fish swim right past you
- Listen to expert talks, and observe daily feedings
What You Can Expect
Once you’re in, you’re free to explore the aquarium’s 12 wildlife and environmental zones for as long as you wish. See marine animals like sharks, stingrays, turtles and tropical fish, and learn about the various habitats where they live, from mangroves and coral reefs to shipwrecks and sea caves.
See elephant sharks in the Bay of Rays zone; learn about the crocodiles of Australia’s Northern Territory in Croc Lair; be amused by the antics of king and gentoo penguins in the Penguin Playground; and soak in the tropical humidity of the Rainforest Adventure. Other zones include Mermaid Garden, Seahorse Pier, Conservation Cove, Shipwreck Explorer and Coral Caves.
Your admission ticket also includes feeds, talks and presentations, where you can hear about subjects like penguins, ocean predators and rocky reefs from the aquarium’s knowledgeable staff.