This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- 3-hour city tour of Melbourne's highlights
- See top Melbourne attractions including Town Hall, Flagstaff Gardens and Queen Victoria Market
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your knowledgeable guide
- Admire amazing aerial views from the Eureka Skydeck (admission included)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 passengers ensures a more interactive and personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll be picked up from your Melbourne hotel in the morning for a city sightseeing tour. Aboard a comfortable vehicle, enjoy live commentary from your knowledgeable guide as you see top Melbourne attractions and landmarks including Town Hall, Collins Street, the Supreme Court building, the Old Royal Mint, Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne University, the Melbourne Museum, the Victorian Cottages and the Melbourne Central Shopping Centre.
Learn about the history of the places you see and hear stories about Melbourne’s time as the capital city of Australia from 1901 to 1927. You’ll discover that this city is still widely recognized as the Australian center for culture, fashion, sports and food.
Hop out of your minivan to explore some sites by foot. Your guide will bring the city's story to life as you walk past historical buildings, take a walk in a park, or visit St Patrick’s Cathedral. Your tour includes admission to the amazing Eureka Skydeck, an observation deck atop Eureka Tower boasting incredible views of the city.
You’ll be taken back to your hotel after your tour.