- Morning Peninsula day trip from Melbourne
- Take a 1.5-hour cruise on Port Phillip Bay to spot dolphins and seals
- See birdlife and marine life at Chinaman’s Hat and Popes Eye Marine Park
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local eatery
- Indulge in a range of Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (Apr-Oct) or Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm (Nov-Apr)
- Enjoy a fun-filled afternoon visiting the Enchanted Adventure Garden
- Drive through the seaside town of Sorrento
- Learn about the native wildlife from your informative tour guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Then, enjoy a delicious lunch as you relax in a local eatery before departing for the Mornington Peninsular Chocolates (October) or Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (November-April).
Experience the thrills of the Enchanted Adventure Gardens as you enjoy the giant tube slides, hedge mazes, labyrinth and numerous gardens and an incredible viewpoint at Arthurs Seat before returning to Melbourne.
Note that this tour operates seasonally, from October 1 to April 30 only.
This tour was amazing!
My husband and I had a lovely day. I really enjoyed travelling to the Mornington Peninsula and seeing the old quarantine station. I enjoy the history surrounding such places. The trips to the other suburbs gave us a nice view of some beautiful parts of the country. The boat ride was nice. We were unable to see dolphins but that couldn't be helped. It was relaxing. The tour guide was experienced and friendly.
The booking of the trip was rather cumbersome as from the website we had to ring America then they in turn had to ring Melbourne. (We were staying in Melbourne) I would recommend you get rid of this agent and find some way to have your phone number on the website).
Complete disappointment! Did not not see a single dolphin! Minimal commentary was provided on the yacht by the yacht crew as compared to people who had signed up for swim with seals. Although it was stated afternoon tea is provided on yacht, only hot drinks and 1 round of biscuits are provided free!
I did not see any dolphins