- Foster's Australia Brewery Tour with free beer tastings
- Covers all of sports-mad Melbourne's iconic sporting arenas in one tour
- Behind-the-scenes view of Melbourne's famous MCG or the National Sports Museum
- Lunch at Etihad Stadium overlooking the grounds
Recent Photos of this Tour
If you love all things sport, then this is the tour for you. Visit Melbourne's iconic sport venues and hear exciting tales of triumph and defeat. See where history has been made and hearts have been broken in the race to win the ultimate sporting prizes.
Nothing goes better with sports than an icy cold beer and later you will visit Foster's Australia Brewery, famous for Foster's and other Aussie favorites including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught and Crown Lager. This fascinating tour offers a unique opportunity to experience the past, present and future of beer and brewing in Australia through interactive displays and a guided tour of Australia's largest brewery. And yes, there is an opportunity to sit at the free tasting bar!
The Melbourne Sports Tour includes:
- Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup horse race that stops the nation
- Commonwealth Games 2006 Village
- Drive a lap of Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix racetrack at Albert Park
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Behind-the-scenes visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), or the National Sports Museum
- Lunch at Etihad Stadium overlooking the playing field and host to AFL football, cricket, rugby and entertainment events
Reviewed by Ann B, December 2012
I bought this tour as a birthday present for my husband and didn't particularly expect to enjoy it myself but it was a briliant day out. We were a small group and were picked up in a great little bus and were taken to various sporting locations by a lovely guide who really knew his stuff. Not only did he have a wealth of sporting knowledge he also pointed out places of interest around and about Melbourne which we may never have seen without his knowledge. The guide was friendly and managed to get all the participants on the tour to gel together and ensured we all had a great time. We were given plenty of time to look around the venues and had a relaxed lunch which was included in the tour. I would recommend this tour as a really enjoyable day out for everyone, sports fan or not.
Reviewed by kolet, November 2012
Brilliant and Im not a big sports fan, I went along with my pattner and was sooo impressed. Simon our driver was super!