- Foster's Australia Brewery Tour with free beer tastings
- Covers all of sports-mad Melbourne's iconic sporting arenas in one tour
- Behind-the-scenes view of Melbourne's famous MCG or the National Sports Museum
- Lunch at Etihad Stadium overlooking the grounds
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
If you love all things sport, then this is the tour for you. Visit Melbourne's iconic sport venues and hear exciting tales of triumph and defeat. See where history has been made and hearts have been broken in the race to win the ultimate sporting prizes.
Nothing goes better with sports than an icy cold beer and later you will visit Foster's Australia Brewery, famous for Foster's and other Aussie favorites including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught and Crown Lager. This fascinating tour offers a unique opportunity to experience the past, present and future of beer and brewing in Australia through interactive displays and a guided tour of Australia's largest brewery. And yes, there is an opportunity to sit at the free tasting bar!
The Melbourne Sports Tour includes:
- Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup horse race that stops the nation
- Commonwealth Games 2006 Village
- Drive a lap of Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix racetrack at Albert Park
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Behind-the-scenes visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), or the National Sports Museum
- Lunch at Etihad Stadium overlooking the playing field and host to AFL football, cricket, rugby and entertainment events
Really enjoyable, the guide was really knowledgable and there was plenty of good banter as well. Plus we got a bonus tour of the Etihad stadium thanks to our guide and his contacts. As a sports fan was a thoroughly enjoyable day.
Great experience enjoyed it very much, Simon our tour guide, was excellent