- The official tour of Neighbours, Australia's longest-running soap opera
- See the original Ramsay Street houses
- The opportunity to meet one of the cast members on the official Neighours weekday tour
- Hear the insider gossip on how Neighbours is made
- Great opportunities for autographs and photos
- See Lassiter’s, Carpenter Mechanics, Charlie's Bar and Harold's Store (Ultimate Fan option weekends only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Ramsay Street with and ...Photo by: Russell T
- Meeting the wonderful James ...Photo by: Christine B
- Meeting one of the starsPhoto by: Christine B
- Two generations of Neighbours ...Photo by: Christine B
- On Ramsay StreetPhoto by: Ruth H
- At the studio with and quot; ...Photo by: Ruth H
- Meeting LibbyPhoto by: Bryan B
- love - true lovePhoto by: Katherine B
What You Can Expect
The Official Neighbours Tour
On this official guided tour, visit the Melbourne suburb of Vermont South, where actual homes are used as the fictional cul-de-sac known as Ramsay Street on the show. Residents have allowed film crews to shoot exterior scenes here for decades. Take photos of the familiar houses and be ready for the chance to grab an autograph from current or former stars on set.
The Ultimate Fan Tour
On weekends, upgrade your Neighbours experience to visit Global Television Studios, where you can see the recognizable exterior sets of the Lassiter’s complex, including the lake, Harold’s Store, Carpenter Mechanics and Charlie’s Bar.
Interesting and informative tour even for non-Neighbours fans who were dragged along like my husband! Great to see 'Ramsey St' and the sets at the studios.
One word Brilliant. The driver was very good, informative with a good sense of humour. The trip to the set, meeting dr Karl and seeing the street was done at right pace without being rushed. Thank you.
I do not make comments
Amazing amazing amazing - highlight of my trip to Oz and I did a lot. Karl- tour guide was awesome and so funny. Met cast member Chris James Mason who was a total babe and just so approachable.
It was a great trip for my partner but I also found it very interesting and Kyle the driver was very good and made the experience very interesting even for someone who is not a real fan.
Loved it. Jerry the tour guide was really amusing and interactive. He kept everybody interested. Leisurely pace which was good .
I took my 13 year old daughter to do this tour because she is Neighbours mad as I was when I was her age. The staff at the tour office were very friendly and helpful. We boarded a mini bus with our tour guide Gerry. Gerry kept everyone entertained throughout the trip with his humorous anecdotes and trivia about the show. Our first stop was at the studios to look at the outdoor sets. My daughter got a kick out of seeing Dial a Kyle and Fitzgerald motors. Next stop was the famous Ramsay street where we got to meet James Mason who used to play Chris Pappas. He was lovely and we got photos and an autograph. It was surreal to see the houses we know so well in real life and there were lots of great photo opportunities. I highly recommend this tour to fans of the show.