- The official tour of Neighbours, Australia's longest-running soap opera
- See the original Ramsay Street houses
- The opportunity to meet one of the cast members on the official Neighours weekday tour
- Hear the insider gossip on how Neighbours is made
- Great opportunities for autographs and photos
- See Lassiter’s, Carpenter Mechanics, Charlie's Bar and Harold's Store (Ultimate Fan option weekends only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
Meeting the wonderful James ...Photo by: Christine B
Meeting one of the starsPhoto by: Christine B
Two generations of Neighbours ...Photo by: Christine B
On Ramsay StreetPhoto by: Ruth H
At the studio with and quot; ...Photo by: Ruth H
Meeting LibbyPhoto by: Bryan B
love - true lovePhoto by: Katherine B
What You Can Expect
The Official 'Neigbours' Tour
See where it all began on fictional Ramsay Street, tucked away in the suburbs of Melbourne. This is the street where the residents of Neighbours live. The TV families may have changed over the seasons, but the exteriors of the houses remain the same. Take exclusive photos and grab an autograph or two from one of the past or present cast members.
The Ultimate Fan Tour
If you still want more, upgrade to the Ultimate Fan Tour, where you’ll go inside Global Television Studios to the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex, including the lake, Carpenter Mechanics, Charlie’s Bar and Harold’s Store.
This is a great day out, and your professional guide will let you in on all the gossip, insider information and tricks of the trade in filming Neighbours.
When filming takes place, Ramsay Street is closed and no public access is permitted. As the street is a small cul-de-sac, photo opportunities of the street and the houses are permitted from a distance only. Cast autographs and photo opportunity on the Official Neighbours Tour only.