- The official tour of Neighbours, Australia's longest-running soap opera
- See the original Ramsay Street houses
- The opportunity to meet one of the cast members on the official Neighours weekday tour
- Hear the insider gossip on how Neighbours is made
- Great opportunities for autographs and photos
- See Lassiter’s, Carpenter Mechanics, Charlie's Bar and Harold's Store (Ultimate Fan option weekends only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Ramsay Street with and ...Photo by: Russell T
- Meeting the wonderful James ...Photo by: Christine B
- Meeting one of the starsPhoto by: Christine B
- Two generations of Neighbours ...Photo by: Christine B
- On Ramsay StreetPhoto by: Ruth H
- At the studio with and quot; ...Photo by: Ruth H
- Meeting LibbyPhoto by: Bryan B
- love - true lovePhoto by: Katherine B
What You Can Expect
The Official Neighbours Tour
On this official guided tour, visit the Melbourne suburb of Vermont South, where actual homes are used as the fictional cul-de-sac known as Ramsay Street on the show. Residents have allowed film crews to shoot exterior scenes here for decades. Take photos of the familiar houses and be ready for the chance to grab an autograph from current or former stars on set.
The Ultimate Fan Tour
On weekends, upgrade your Neighbours experience to visit Global Television Studios, where you can see the recognizable exterior sets of the Lassiter’s complex, including the lake, Harold’s Store, Carpenter Mechanics and Charlie’s Bar.
Great to see the locations and met the cast.
Kyle the tour guide was full of info and looked after us well! What a trip!
Excellent, great guide.
As a Neighbours fan of 30 years I was really looking forward to the tour and it didn't disappoint. Kyle was our tour guide and he was very good. Having booked the weekday tour we didn't expect to visit the sets, but as they were filming, we met our cast member Tyler at Fitzgerald Motors so we saw some of the outdoor sets. Even my husband who does not watch it enjoyed the tour. Thank you. It was a great start to our 3 weeks in Australia.
peterjford United Kingdom
Good Tour Guide,nice to get out in the suburbs, nice background information, everyone had enough time to take the photos they wanted.
This tour was great, very informative on the coach to location. Meeting Alan Fletcher aka Dr Karl was great, he took time out to come and see us when they were on their two week break from fill in.
Our guide was really good fun and it was great to see some of the outside locations and meet Dr Karl Kennedy there. Very well organised tour.
Great tour with safari Pete. Got to see neighbours being filmed and meet Tyler everyone really nice and friendly. Would certainly recommend to anyone who is a neighbours fan and even those who aren't
This tour was great right from the start. Our tour guide/driver was fandabydozy,very up to date with his commentary and information about Neighbors. Highly recommended to anyone who is a neighbors fan. Jill
Credit given where credit is due!
I'll keep this short and sweet:
Highlight of my time in Melbourne helps if you are a Neighbours fan.
Great tour and fab tour guide - look out for Irish Gerry.
Meeting a cast member was amazing.
Well worth the money and a great couple of hours spent visit the place of sunshine and smiles.
If you trust reviews, trust this one and book it now and enjoy - I know I did.