- The official tour of Neighbours, Australia's longest-running soap opera
- See the original Ramsay Street houses
- The opportunity to meet one of the cast members on the official Neighours weekday tour
- Hear the insider gossip on how Neighbours is made
- Great opportunities for autographs and photos
- See Lassiter’s, Carpenter Mechanics, Charlie's Bar and Harold's Store (Ultimate Fan option weekends only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Ramsay StreetPhoto by: Matt R
- Ramsay Street with and ...Photo by: Russell T
- Meeting the wonderful James ...Photo by: Christine B
- Meeting one of the starsPhoto by: Christine B
- Two generations of Neighbours ...Photo by: Christine B
- On Ramsay StreetPhoto by: Ruth H
- At the studio with and quot; ...Photo by: Ruth H
- Meeting LibbyPhoto by: Bryan B
- love - true lovePhoto by: Katherine B
What You Can Expect
The Official Neighbours Tour
On this official guided tour, visit the Melbourne suburb of Vermont South, where actual homes are used as the fictional cul-de-sac known as Ramsay Street on the show. Residents have allowed film crews to shoot exterior scenes here for decades. Take photos of the familiar houses and be ready for the chance to grab an autograph from current or former stars on set.
The Ultimate Fan Tour
On weekends, upgrade your Neighbours experience to visit Global Television Studios, where you can see the recognizable exterior sets of the Lassiter’s complex, including the lake, Harold’s Store, Carpenter Mechanics and Charlie’s Bar.
Great fun, lots of laughs as the tour doesnt take itself too seriously, but.clearly loves the show. Fantastic tour guide made it such good fun. Highly recommended
Very enjoyable and the tour guide Gerry, was a lot of fun and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend
Ekta R United Kingdom
Tour guide was great and really entertaining. Seeing Ramsay St bought back a lot of childhood memories for me! Would definitely recommend this tour if you're a Neighbours fan!
This tour was well worth doing. Our guide was friendly and gave out loads of information to pass the time while travelling to the sites. There were about 15 people on the tour and easily fit into the mini-bus which had a DVD player to show some information. We got to visit set locations at the studio and chat to one of the actors. Afterwards we visited the actual street although they were filming at the time so couldn't see all of it. Luckily the filming ended and we got to see all those involved.
Loved this! And got to meet the legend that is Stefan Dennis!
Loved the passion from the tour guide and Ramsay Street is AWESOME!
Brilliant! This was the back-stage tour of the set and Phil, our guide, was wonderful and so informative. As big fans of Neighbours it was great walking around Lassiters and the Waterhole and having photos taken at Harold's and the garage. We also saw sets that hadn't at that point appeared on screen, like The Handywoman when we went it was still Dial-a-Kyle and the prison where Paul has since appeared!
This is a must for any fan and if you can only do one trip then it must be this one. We did both trips but this is by far the better one as you go to Ramsay Street as well so a double whammy!
You get plenty of photo time and never feel at all rushed to move on. Phil did everything to make sure that everybody had a good day and we certainly did. Well done to the organisers and to Phil.
Brilliant good value for money informative took time for photos
Great to see the locations and met the cast.
Kyle the tour guide was full of info and looked after us well! What a trip!