- The official tour of Neighbours, Australia's longest-running soap opera
- See the original Ramsay Street houses
- The opportunity to meet one of the cast members on the official Neighours weekday tour
- Hear the insider gossip on how Neighbours is made
- Great opportunities for autographs and photos
- See Lassiter’s, Carpenter Mechanics, Charlie's Bar and Harold's Store (Ultimate Fan option weekends only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Ramsay StreetPhoto by: Matt R
- Ramsay Street with and ...Photo by: Russell T
- Meeting the wonderful James ...Photo by: Christine B
- Meeting one of the starsPhoto by: Christine B
- Two generations of Neighbours ...Photo by: Christine B
- On Ramsay StreetPhoto by: Ruth H
- At the studio with and quot; ...Photo by: Ruth H
- Meeting LibbyPhoto by: Bryan B
- love - true lovePhoto by: Katherine B
What You Can Expect
The Official Neighbours Tour
On this official guided tour, visit the Melbourne suburb of Vermont South, where actual homes are used as the fictional cul-de-sac known as Ramsay Street on the show. Residents have allowed film crews to shoot exterior scenes here for decades. Take photos of the familiar houses and be ready for the chance to grab an autograph from current or former stars on set.
The Ultimate Fan Tour
On weekends, upgrade your Neighbours experience to visit Global Television Studios, where you can see the recognizable exterior sets of the Lassiter’s complex, including the lake, Harold’s Store, Carpenter Mechanics and Charlie’s Bar.
Loved this! And got to meet the legend that is Stefan Dennis!
Loved the passion from the tour guide and Ramsay Street is AWESOME!
Brilliant! This was the back-stage tour of the set and Phil, our guide, was wonderful and so informative. As big fans of Neighbours it was great walking around Lassiters and the Waterhole and having photos taken at Harold's and the garage. We also saw sets that hadn't at that point appeared on screen, like The Handywoman when we went it was still Dial-a-Kyle and the prison where Paul has since appeared!
This is a must for any fan and if you can only do one trip then it must be this one. We did both trips but this is by far the better one as you go to Ramsay Street as well so a double whammy!
You get plenty of photo time and never feel at all rushed to move on. Phil did everything to make sure that everybody had a good day and we certainly did. Well done to the organisers and to Phil.
Brilliant good value for money informative took time for photos
Great to see the locations and met the cast.
Kyle the tour guide was full of info and looked after us well! What a trip!
Excellent, great guide.
As a Neighbours fan of 30 years I was really looking forward to the tour and it didn't disappoint. Kyle was our tour guide and he was very good. Having booked the weekday tour we didn't expect to visit the sets, but as they were filming, we met our cast member Tyler at Fitzgerald Motors so we saw some of the outdoor sets. Even my husband who does not watch it enjoyed the tour. Thank you. It was a great start to our 3 weeks in Australia.
peterjford United Kingdom
Good Tour Guide,nice to get out in the suburbs, nice background information, everyone had enough time to take the photos they wanted.
This tour was great, very informative on the coach to location. Meeting Alan Fletcher aka Dr Karl was great, he took time out to come and see us when they were on their two week break from fill in.